1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn that stand I wish we got a more stabke stand it looks heavy and im in earthquake country

02e2caed62571427650683b810e0d72c.jpg

Love this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah crap stand but brilliant figure...

It is too bad since the Mark 1 with the amazing stand it came with is probably a better package overall. That stand is amazing with the hammer drone.

They could have gone with an airport themed stand from the civil war fight. I just don't like that generic stand for Iron Man figures and especially for a die cast figure. Not enough support.

Why is it that the HT War Machines are designed like that an average man can fit inside the armor, but the IM armor that TS wears are sculpted that only a Olsen twin can fit....skinny arms, skinny chest, skinny thighs and hips.

and the red & gold IM suites that i have seen that an average man can fit inside of look more like a war machine suit and not a good looking war machine suit :lol

War Machine seems to be the more practical of the two characters in terms of characterization (Rhodes in the military, Stark a playboy billionaire) and suit design. WM is like a real armoured suit, Iron Man is that flashy superhero design (bit more streamlined and red and gold colouring that stands out).

I didn't preorder...but I must have it.

my wallet is crying thinking about how much I will be dishing out within the next few weeks :(

War Machine seems to be the more practical of the two characters in terms of characterization (Rhodes in the military, Stark a playboy billionaire) and suit design. WM is like a real armoured suit, Iron Man is that flashy superhero design (bit more streamlined and red and gold colouring that stands out).

Ironically, Tony Stark wore the War Machine armor first in the comics...

IM282 - Page 31.jpg

Yes! And I should know that...I had the comic where the 3 samurai guys destroy an Iron Man suit Tony was operating and at the very end he dons the War Machine armour.

Yea, I was just reviewing those issues and the three Samurai guys reminded me of Silver Samurai (though I don't think there is any connection) and then I thought to myself it's a shame they never made a 1/6 Silver Samurai figure from "The Wolverine" movie, that would have made a great figure to pose as if in a fight with an Iron Man figure or War Machine figure...

9lVyPHt-1.jpg

Eager to see the articulation in a video

I never moved my Iron Man figures legs and arms move than about 15 degrees. Don't the joints Eventually get week with these figures to the point where it can't stand on its own after you play with a d pose them so many times?

I never moved my Iron Man figures legs and arms move than about 15 degrees. Don't the joints Eventually get week with these figures to the point where it can't stand on its own after you play with a d pose them so many times?

Never happened to me. Even with the older models.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Agreed with klapper. I don't play with my armors roughly but I do change poses a few times a month and go for dynamic over museum poses. I only have diecast armours and I havent had joints get loose to my knowledge @ Magnus. Hopefully it stays that way lol

Back