1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty expected considering the changes and the lack of it being in the "upcoming" photo.

Now I wonder if the 46 will ever get updated, and if so, will it get pushed back as well.

I'm pretty patient with this one. I do have a couple of figures coming in beforehand I'm looking forward to (MK1 WM And TFA Chewie). I think it will be a very well made figure.

I don't know If it has been mentioned, but I notice the paint finish on the updated pics is slightly different (bit shinier) than the original prototype photos.

f67a72a12d12053b588aca60c748a955.jpg

Vs

2bb7be83bbf9032012bcaae80df0559b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty patient with this one. I do have a couple of figures coming in beforehand I'm looking forward to (MK1 WM And TFA Chewie). I think it will be a very well made figure.

I don't know If it has been mentioned, but I notice the paint finish on the updated pics is slightly different (bit shinier) than the original prototype photos.

f67a72a12d12053b588aca60c748a955.jpg

Vs

2bb7be83bbf9032012bcaae80df0559b.jpg

Too difficult for me to tell.

War machine mk 1 is incredible.. I have a feeling I might like this one more, we'll see.

I'm definitely going to be a bit disappointed if hot toys doesn't add his forearm weapons.

Too difficult for me to tell.

War machine mk 1 is incredible.. I have a feeling I might like this one more, we'll see.

I'm definitely going to be a bit disappointed if hot toys doesn't add his forearm weapons.

They have the forearm weapons in the above picture.

Im disappointed HT just included a crotch grabber and not a waist grabber. Im going to have to keep this guy on the bottom shelf as Im in earthquake country.

Sooooo....... has this been officially pushed back to February at SSC? Or was that just an assumption based on the trend with so many other figures? I am on the waitlist so I don't get notices. I think I got on the first day it waitlisted so I might have a good chance, but the sooner things get shipping the sooner I can know if my waitlist will convert.

I think it's an assumption based on how long it takes to get here once it's released in HK. It is not released there yet to my knowledge. Also, HT posted a picture on Facebook of items that are releasing soon. WM was not in the picture.

Woo hoo waitlist converted!

Nice!!

Man, having the diecast 1, 2, and 3 displayed together is going to look incredible. Throw in patriot as well (I just love the color scheme). Then think about displaying the 1 + 6, patriot + 42, 2 + 45, and 3 + 46 all together. Just wow lol. I can't wait.

Haha I skipped WM Mark II, opted for the 1/4 scale 45 and don't have a MK 42 so I won't have quite the set up as you... but until MK 6 comes out. WM I will go next to Patriot.

Haha I skipped WM Mark II, opted for the 1/4 scale 45 and don't have a MK 42 so I won't have quite the set up as you... but until MK 6 comes out. WM I will go next to Patriot.

Well hey. Cool nonetheless lol.. That 1/4 45 is probably going to look unreal in person. Due to monetary constraints, I'm limiting myself to 1 quarter-scale armor, I'm planning on getting a 1/4 version of his final armor in the MCU as a centerpiece.

Anyways. As perfect as the war machine mark 1 is, I still have a feeling I'm going to prefer the 3. The additional weaponry really has me excited. I'm interested to see how it'll all work.. What'll be extra pieces and what'll be built in.

I hope the great articulation on the 1 is also present on the 3, and for all other diecast armors for that matter. The pull-down legs are better than the flip-down mechanism (in my opinion), the knee has a ridiculously surprising range for such a bulky figure, the head/neck articulation is great, and I absolutely love how they handled the shoulder pads. I actually wish the mk 2 used the same technique for them.

The only thing I'd like to see on the mk 3 not present in the 1 are the elbow extensions. They work wonderfully well with the 45.

Anyways.. If the mk 1 is the new benchmark for diecast figures, I'm all in, and I think we're in for some truly awesome figures.

Just made me more excited to get the MK I ... waiting impatiently for it to come ha

It's pretty awesome that they added the arsenal for the MK III

Just made me more excited to get the MK I ... waiting impatiently for it to come ha

It's pretty awesome that they added the arsenal for the MK III

Are you lol.. Well, you're in for a treat man. It's just unbelievable. Looks, functionality, accessories, it's the total package.

My one and only complaint with it is the red eyes, they're just too red. I think I would rather they had used a white inner piece and made the lenses of his eyes red.. Or, do what they did with the iron man 3 mark 2 and use a red outline.

But still, that's minor in the grand scheme of things. The figure is a tank that is surprisingly well articulated.

Back