1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicky Fury arrived yesterday. Can’t believe I almost passed on this figure.

2A5608C4-EB01-4D63-8756-103FB1C068CA.jpeg

$118 shipped from PopCultcha. :yess:

Dang that's a steal. He is pretty cool and was pretty bad ass in TWS. Anybody out there have both this and the avengers fury? I'm interested in which is better. I know tws has a better sculpt, but the tesseract briefcase is pretty awesome on avengers version.

Thanks for the heads up! I was just thinking of getting a Nick Fury myself after watching TWS again, and was looking around for a good deal.

Unfortunately the cheapest Popcultcha would go for me was $156 shipped, but I guess that's still better than anything out there.

You have to change the country first. $199 is the AUD price. Also adding it to my cart changes the price slightly as well. Usually shaves off a few additional dollars.

Signing in with an account that has a US address or putting in the US for shipping removes the VAT I believe, which lowers the price accordingly.

Popcultcha occasionally substantially reduce prices to remove stock. Figures like Banner, Jor-El and Mandarin are STILL there at similar prices.

From what I've seen/read Winter Solider Fury trumps Avengers fury mainly due to the head sculpt. There are elements I prefer of the Avengers outfit but overall I think TWS is a better figure. See Xenom0rph's review for a comparison of the two:

The xenomorph review seemed to say that it would be difficult to put the new head on the Avengers figure - did you have any trouble?

Back