1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't decided if I want to get the entire figure or just the sculpt to put on Avengers Fury. If I do get it the sling will go right in my loose parts box.

Yeah, I prefer his tactical look over "desk job Fury" too. I like parts of this figure though, like the trench and gloves. I might get the entire figure and combine the two.

Yeah, I prefer his tactical look over "desk job Fury" too. I like parts of this figure though, like the trench and gloves. I might get the entire figure and combine the two.

This has nothing to do with Nick Fury, but I love your Larry David avatar. What's the source on that?

This has nothing to do with Nick Fury, but I love your Larry David avatar. What's the source on that?
If I remember right it was a print some guy sold that was set up like a page in a Little Golden Book or something. I saved the pic probably four years ago or more, give me a bit and I'll look for it.

If I remember right it was a print some guy sold that was set up like a page in a Little Golden Book or something. I saved the pic probably four years ago or more, give me a bit and I'll look for it.

Ha nice. Thanks.

I actually did some Googling based on the info you gave and ended up finding it, along with a bunch of similar stuff from the same artist.

this figure is soooooo sick! that headsculpt is insanely good! the details, the outfit, the sling...love it all!
This is definitely going in the collection, never bought the last edition, even though I was close a couple of times. Glad I waited 'cause this guys amazing!
hope the final production model turns out as good, because I think this is their best headsculpt since The Mandarin AKA 'Trevor'

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

I wonder when this will release. I think I'm still planning to get it even though the outfit from The Avengers is better. I missed that release and the sculpt on this is better.

Initially I wanted the last Fury but the final product's head seemed too big so I wasn't too mad I missed it. This looks much better.

Back