1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the new bases aren't the standard now...or is his the old kind because the rest of the line is. I'm hoping the its the latter.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

For everyone planning on using this HS on Avengers body, don't be too sure. I just bought Avengers Loki sculpt and helmet for my TDW version, and that sculpt is not made for that neck piece. Wasted a lot of money for a sculpt I can't even use now.

You can likely figure out what neck piece you need and pick up a duplicate on eBay. There's only a few different neck posts that HT uses usually, I don't remember it being that weird - might be the long thin post one.

Can you share what exactly the problem is? Did the ball not fit in the head sculpt?

1b87a98a544e059b2fc68f737be2b3f2.jpg
Bad posing as usual. Look at that gun. Tsk. The "spy" knows how to hold a gun better than that.

Really happy with this figure. Don't mind missing out on Avengers Fury now.

I don't want to wait til next spring or summer to have Fury with Hill and Coulson so I'm getting Avengers Fury this week. I can always get this one too when the time comes.

I'm more than happy to wait. I have enough figures on my plate as is right now, and with the holidays coming soon, I'm glad Drax and Fury aren't coming until next year.

My figure lineup is pretty small for the rest of the year. Mk3 is shipping today, Maria Hill on PO, and ordering Thanos after he's released. Of course Spook might change that.

Anyone think this'll be a quick seller for any reason? I mean, the last one went quick, which I'd imagine means they'll up production, but at the same time, so many people missed out on that one that they may commit early.

I'm only asking because it's been my habit lately to wait a few months to preorder until the $20 off coupon hits, but I'm not so sure...I mean Hill hasn't sold out yet (and I'm kicking myself for not waiting), but Cap is impossible to come by, soooooo...

Might go for this figure eventually. Like the character and this version looks pretty cool to me and I like the film quite a bit. Still haven't gotten a Cap yet from the film but am leaning more towards the Age of Ultron version but have Black Widow and Winter Soldier from the film.

My figure lineup is pretty small for the rest of the year. Mk3 is shipping today, Maria Hill on PO, and ordering Thanos after he's released. Of course Spook might change that.

I am going to wait for Thanos come infinity wars, when I expect both Death and Thanos on the IW's list

HT's wise myn is pretty small, with only quicksilver, ultron and yellow jacket on the list in 2016. But 2017 will be the big year for Hottoys, when we get the civil war lineup. So cannot wait to pick up civil wars, Nick Fury, vision, scarlet witch, warmachine, falcon, crossbones, antman and dr strange.

I am hoping we finally get drax, unless they are saving him for GOTG2

Always room in my collection for another Samuel L Jackson figure...A little odd that he is from The winTer Soldier collection...

Back