1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of starting to regret passing on this... but I just can't bring myself to buy a 1/6th full size Ant-Man. Only reason is because he spends majority of the time either giant or ant sized. My miniature Ant-Man and Anthony from Hasbro Marvel Universe line is sufficient enough. Cheaper and more representative of the character for me.

Pose him with the mask up, problem solved. When he had the mask up (and there were times when he did), he was neither giant nor ant sized. This figure will represent my 1/6 full size Ant-Man and the miniature CW Ant-Man that comes with the CW Black Widow or CW Scarlet Witch will serve as my ant sized Ant-Man.

Hm, I was wondering, the suit is some leather-like material, right? So do you think that posing him with bend arms or legs will cause the material to take damage over time or will it be okay to leave him like this? Are there any Hot Toys figures where the leather starts getting brittle or such?

I wouldn't risk it. I generally don't like bending arms too much on figures with tight fitting suits, especially leather.

Here's my review of the Ant-man figure. Definitely one of Hot Toy's best figures this year! Love the head sculpt and costume, despite it's restrictive nature. Looks amazing on display!

Wow -- BEST figure you got this year.... and maybe last year too! :clap

So glad I managed to get this.

Disappointed about the light-up eyes though, I must have missed that. Did anyone ever post a picture of what the light-up eyes look like??? -- I don't think I've ever even seen them on.

Last edited:
One of the most photo realistic figures ive ever owned! So good!

Articulation's a bit of a pain, but could be worse

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So many awesome pics!! :panic:

Thanks for sharing everyone - keep 'em coming! Should be getting mine sometime next month....I hope! :impatient:

Wow -- BEST figure you got this year.... and maybe last year too! :clap

So glad I managed to get this.

Disappointed about the light-up eyes though, I must have missed that. Did anyone ever post a picture of what the light-up eyes look like??? -- I don't think I've ever even seen them on.

Maybe the new figure high took me over the edge a little lol. I still think chewbacca is my fav figure for the past 18 months.

Did the Hydra guys in the helicopter at the end of the movie survive after Yellowjacket shot the pilot?

The movie has been on a lot lately and I was curious about their fate since they never showed it. :lol

Gosh, thanks for the awesome photos guys! *__* He's looking so fine, I can't wait to get him already!

The helmet sure is cool but I couldn't hide that gorgeous face sculpt and that smirk. ^^" Regarding his suit, I don't wanna damage it but I think I'll still risk posing him a bend arm. It would be such a waste to just have him standing there doing literally nothing.

Btw, I've never had my boyfriend look forward to one of my preorders but he keeps asking me when Ant-Man will finally arrive so he can have him "fight" the Winter Soldier .... *cries* ... I think I need to get a lock for my cabinet ...

Receive mine about 2 weeks ago by loontentoys (awesome seller), I want to say that - what a beautiful figure! Amazing suit from leather with plastic elements and very good package of accessories.
And if you know, Hornet will release in next 6 month (based on the last HT Catalog 2016), so - can't wait, when I can pre-order it and get an interesting diorama.
IMG_4582.JPG

Last edited:
My thoughts on your photo would be exactly the same pose your figure is in.

I agree. That smirky sculpt is too good not to use, with his finger on the button..

I'm so torn apart. I love the helmet but i also love the sculpt ...

Great photo, Wilian. Looks like it could be 1:1

Thanks, guys!
And Futurion, I'm with you! I keep changing his helmet all the time to appreciate the both sculps!

Back