1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thx!

love ordering thru PC for the price... think i paid $185 shipped for this guy...
BUT on preorders it stinks cause they can be off by a month or so before shipping when released other places.

Wow, that's a pretty great price for such a cool figure.

yeah they run 20% off specials a lot... and now and then they run "glitch" sales which works out even better! shipping isn't much dif from SS which just goes to show how over priced SS is w/ shipping as international priority from australia is about the same as california snail mode UPS. plus PC always packages w/ extra padding and bubble wrap things. never ceases to amaze me how something coming from 1/2 way around the globe shows up perfect shape and padded.. but something from SS in california always has boxes 1/2 beat to hell!

"I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss..."

Had to share this pose :)
9758fd49566a4bcce8d9a1a465d5cf42.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss..."

Had to share this pose :)
9758fd49566a4bcce8d9a1a465d5cf42.jpg

Love it but didn't think the shoulder would do what the right one is doing...allowing the right arm to pivot backwards (if that makes sense)?!

Cheers for the comments guys :) this is one of my favourites in my collection. Great fun to pose. And that head sculpt is just amazing!

Hot Toys hit this one out of the park. It's like they took special care to make it as best as possible. No half-hearted attempt here.

:exactly:

The major knock on it is the lack of articulation for dynamic poses, but I'd personally sacrifice articulation for accuracy and quality 10 out of 10 times.

Back