1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know if the price are the same for both, but you need to pick one that you like more thats for sure

Both Ant-Man and CW Ant-Man are both listed on Sideshow at $234.99 each. I have the first one on order, not sure I really need the CW version.

Both Ant-Man and CW Ant-Man are both listed on Sideshow at $234.99 each. I have the first one on order, not sure I really need the CW version.

I'm waiting for in-hand production pics and reviews before I make a commitment; the production HS is what I'm most interested in, it'd be neat to display the first figure with Scott's head and the helmet under his arm.

2015_new_movie_ant-man_cosplay_ant-man_lang_costumes-1000x1000.jpg

I figure best case scenario is that he starts shipping early may. If the end of April comes and there's another delay, then I'd start contacting SSC and asking what's up.

i like the old figure more then the new figure because the helmet from the old is more cooler then this headsculpt version and helmet version

Which figure hit the streets in HK first, Leia or Ant-Man...people are receiving the two-week notice for Leia?

Ant-Man was released in HK on Feb. 12, Leia on Feb. 23.

I highly doubt this is the reason for the delay but I hope HT makes sure all of the Ant-Man figures come with magnets in their helmets.

Back