1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Absolutely.

Whatever you're on, you should keep at it.

Look at how much life she has in her eyes. A HT first for a female sculpt?

I thought the Avengers Black widows was good but this beats all!

re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Leia looks fantastic. So glad HT finally has this line.

:blissy:blissy:love

Like everyone is saying, sculpt looks good but the dress looks terrible!

Like everyone is saying, sculpt looks good but the dress looks terrible!

I'd like to see one nicely tailored in Rayon or at the very least a better draping polyester. Without the large ribbed texture too.

Last edited:

I'm confused as to why leia doesn't come with the red detention level stand... It'd make more sense with her than with ROTJ Boba...

There's obviously no way the production paintjob will look that good, but it's still a really impressive figure and the first HT SW I'm actually excited to get.

There's obviously no way the production paintjob will look that good, but it's still a really impressive figure and the first HT SW I'm actually excited to get.

Yeah, the Avengers Widow took a step or two down in production, but it wasn't catastrophic as far as I can see.

Hopefully she ends up being a fairly inexpensive figure... but I think we all know that won't be the case.

If they really want to screw with us they will have a 2pack option with the Luke Stormtrooper and make some crazy exclusive part of the deal if you buy both :lol

Wet hair Luke? :lol

luke_trash_compactor.jpg

The more I look at this figure the better it gets. Can't wait to get it. I'm buying girl dolls now! :(

I think the dress looks fine. :dunno

The more I look at this figure the better it gets. Can't wait to get it. I'm buying girl dolls now! :(

It doesn't have Dolly hair it's not a dolly.

This sculpt is 100% PERFECT. That is 100% Princess Leia.

If someone isn't happy with this figure, you should start collecting photos of the actors and display THOSE in your deltof.

I think the dress looks fine. :dunno

Yeah same here. Obviously it might look a bit more accurate if it clung to her more, but this still looks pretty damn good to me. And most 1/6 outfits tend to be a bit thicker or hang differently than on a real person anyway, so I'm kinda used to that.

11703095_937210656343251_5826292538177699920_n.jpg

ClrHUTz.gif

Dang, looking good. Hope they don't change a thing.

I think the cheeks need to be more round.

Back