1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Those eyes....

Absolutely.

She looks ****ing excellent, the sillyness in here is intoxicating. :lol

Whatever you're on, you should keep at it.

Look at how much life she has in her eyes. A HT first for a female sculpt?

re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I could have my niggles on the outfit but I like the sculpt a lot. It's great. Those eyes....

Yeah, those newest pics are looking pretty great.

Looks every bit as good as Luke wow.

God damn!

Hot-Toys-Display-2015-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-028.jpg

Hope the production piece turns out like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much better pics. I am now sold. It still may be the stand interfering but my only gripe is the hood being too poofy. However after making one of these myself I can say that at this scale it's very difficult to get that hood to lay flat unless you glue it. Even adding a wire inside doesn't work too well.
The hands are very doll like in those pics but should be an easy swap or at least give a shot of dullcoat.

She looks awesome

Those last pics look outstanding. Leia is the last figure I need from this line.....hopefully. Trying to stick with ANH. Fett may be the one exception.

"Good enough," with all things considered, is pretty good indeed. The likeness suffers when viewed straight on, this was easy to see in yesterday's photos. Every shot at an angle looks much better. Easily HT's best SW head sculpt and one of their better likenesses to date, even if it's not perfection (we've seen some better prototypes from them in the past).

I concur with others that have said the hands are a low-point and the costume fabric looks like it will need a lot of futzing to give it realism. All in all, just be thankful we're not seeing Mario Hill here.

Likeness looks better in the newer pics, I can't believe how hard HT hit Episode IV. Left me behind before I could even start. :lol. I might try and pick up Luke, Leia and Han but then I know it'd just lead me to go after Ben, Chewie, Vader and I'd be in the poorhouse real quick.

She looks great and they've done a great job with the sculpted hair as well.

Will be great to see all of these ANH figures released and in a display.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Instant pre-order.

Likeness looks better in the newer pics, I can't believe how hard HT hit Episode IV. Left me behind before I could even start. :lol. I might try and pick up Luke, Leia and Han but then I know it'd just lead me to go after Ben, Chewie, Vader and I'd be in the poorhouse real quick.

This will be my new setup soon, after I'm living under a bridge!

3345213692_06fe0e547c%20copy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Im Shocked at how great this face sculpt looks. No one has come close to this level IMO. were nearing "uncanny Valley' level of realism now. Nice job HT...Ill be living under that bridge too. (I wonder if I can run an extension cord under there to light my Detolfs?)

Back