1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never forget

68c2680ceedf357d8364da2091c6798b.jpg

Just sold off most of my Sideshow PT stuff and now I have space and the funds for this figure. To me, Luke in this outfit screams Star Wars.
A definite buy.

No doubt a pre-order. Just hope there isn't a NRD and then next week they offer up a 2-pack with Leia.

Yup. X-Wing Luke is closer.

Preach. :lecture And not just bit a little either.

Also concur with other salient points made about the absurdity of the exclusive versus pack-in items, bizarre choice in hair color with Hasbro-like paint and under-scaled/re-used ESB saber hilt plus off-putting clothing colors. I'll add the awkward and nausea-inducing left-hand weapon placement in all the photos and recycled Bespin and low-end generic hands.

It's not the best Farmboy Luke possible, but it's the best Farmboy Luke we're going to get right now. That should be Hot Toys' new motto.

I'd like the exclusive items, but I won't think about ordering until just before release.

Just hope there isn't a NRD

There will probably be an NRD, but why bother to pre-order at all? IMO, all pre-orders should have NRD - it's right for the retailer and at the end of the day better for the collector as retailers won't keep getting screwed by people with fickle constitutions, helping them to keep their costs down and prevent them from over-stocking.

Last edited:
Lighten the hair a bit and voila.

Yeah, I hope someone will do a photoshop tweak to lighten the hair. It's a spectacular sculpt but something is a bit un-Hamill about it, I'm hoping it's just the hair color. In some pics it looks red-brown and others it's almost black. The brightly lit close-ups are starting to get there.

Back