1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the topic of sunlight. There is never any direct sunlight shining into the window where my figures are but there is still obviously indirect daylight. Is that still harmful?

Usually as long as it's diffused light, you should be good. If you can feel any radiant heat on the cabinet, then you're getting some ultraviolet rays on your display, and that's no good.

C3nRM4.jpg

wIhmSv.jpg

They are not too far off i just wanted a xtra for trainin helmet so if is bad which doubt go's in helmet.:lol

No kidding. Sometimes, that drives you to buy two.....like I've done with Rey. :lol

Totally convinced it's a ploy by HT. So many options, you can't have just one.

:clap FUN figure! Too many options though. :lol

rather have too many than not enough!! makes it a lot easier to change up your display to a totally new look, also makes the prices worth it. ;D

And SS not sure if that is the ploy, or to give lots of options, but buying an extra or changing it up, the options are there w/ this guy! :D He is my fav release behind Chewie. :D

Back