1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I couldn't get the line to come out. It has about 1 cm of line attached and I have tried to pull it out more, but it won't budge. The dial on the bottom also won't move.

Well I couldn't get the line to come out. It has about 1 cm of line attached and I have tried to pull it out more, but it won't budge. The dial on the bottom also won't move.

Perhaps the Stormtrooper Luke version has more line in it? They may have changed it for the Farmboy version if they had problems with it.

Yes it does. From Michael crawford's review.

Apparently not, see below...

Thanks for trying. Really disappointed that Luke Farmboy's belt is for show only -- considering those clothes were when he used the line.

Perhaps the Stormtrooper Luke version has more line in it? They may have changed it for the Farmboy version if they had problems with it.

Clearly they decided to save some time/money and glued the working grappling line sealed.

Shipping today nice i asked them to charge vader also as charging 25th with no joy they said shipping him Monday

Apparently not, see below...

Thanks for trying. Really disappointed that Luke Farmboy's belt is for show only -- considering those clothes were when he used the line.

Clearly they decided to save some time/money and glued the working grappling line sealed.

Replacing the line on mine if it can be done. I will make that spool work dammit! :lol

I just ordered Luke on Sideshow using the HOLIDAY15 code and got $20 off, even though the figure wasn't on their eligible list. Let's hope this works!

Starting to question Sideshow. Did the live chat, asked for early processing on Luke since I have one payment left in January. I ordered on day one of preorders so figured okay this shouldn't be a problem. Yep! Told me they didn't receive them all and can't process it yet.

First come, first serve not honored at Sideshow.

It's never been that way and never will be. It is random as to who is working when and if the moon strikes right you get lucky and if not you get nothing......

gif-of-willy-wonka-you-get-nothing.gif

I've been ordering from SS for 10 years and it has never been "first come, first serve."

No clue as to how their system prioritizes shipments.

I think when it's "in stock" they can do that for you. I was told the same thing when the Spacetrooper was still listed as pre-order but was shipping out. As soon as the site said in stock they had no problem charging the payments.

Not really, you are on payplan so they locked you in. Much better for them to fulfill the pre-orders in full to maximize the money coming in. They can get to your order whenever. If you want a figure early it is best to order in full and you would not have to worry about getting a CS to early process your order.

That's why I choose full payment now. Did it for Vader a few weeks ago, and it's arriving on the doorstep tomorrow. It's irritating because I can understand not doing it if you order months after PO. But the day of.. That's a head scratcher.

Back