1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark 2

WM from Iron Man 2 is still the best looking figure to me. Loads of weapons, which is what WM should have.

agreed... its pretty kick ass.... WARMACHINEROCKS
war-machine-2-vs-the-world-o.gif

Im in unless the price is crazy. Then I'll just get the previous version.

I agree, the first WM looks the best bc its bulky, and I think having the mini gun is a lot cooler then the laser cannon.

will there be don cheadle HS?

I didn't care for the milk version, but the first WM was pretty damn good. The die-cast one is nice, and this one is ok, but not sure it will be die-cast. I think for me to get this figure it would need to come with a lot of weapons.

It will be die cast since it is just a reprint.

I'm now convinced that the blueish hue from HT's promo pics was indeed the lighting.

11080709_801060253295918_2936708234323009185_o.jpg

I'm sort of not sure about this one still, technically I've got it repainted in 3 colour schemes..., do I really want a 4th slightly darker version? Hmmm...

I like it. I prefer the IM2 one more and will try to grab that one down the road if I can get it for a good price. Unless the price is great on this one, I'll probably pass.

I didn't care for the milk version, but the first WM was pretty damn good. The die-cast one is nice, and this one is ok, but not sure it will be die-cast. I think for me to get this figure it would need to come with a lot of weapons.

Theyre like the exact same bro

Don't see a huge difference in the new paint from Budget Stark's video, but I'll take his word for it that it's a darker gray. Honestly anyone who already has the Mk2 doesn't have much reason to buy this. UNLESS of course, they threw in a Cheadle HS with the WM helmet :wink1: Or you're an AoU completionist.

I passed on the 1st one since I have the original MK 1 from IM2. I agree with most people and think it is way better due to bulk and all the weapons which is why he's called war machine. The MK 2.0 looked more like an Iron Man with a small cannon than War Machine. If this isn't Die-Cast, thus being cheaper, and includes extra stuff and maybe a Cheadle head I'd consider getting it. I do like the paint better and the absence of the red around the chest reactor and eyes. Just have to wait and see...

Now that this has been revealed and not something I am interested in, I picked up Iron Patriot cheap off eBay. :yess:

So, darker paint app but same colors in theory. White light instead of Red light for the eyes. Arc reactor with no red borders and lastly 1 or 2 different lettering on the decals... Wow.. I don't think this is worthy for those who have the WM 2.0. If you have WM 2.0 and IP, there you got the Don sculpt and pretty much the same WM that will be released soon.

is war machine in full armor even in the movie ?

(i haven't see any of the trailers pass the first one)

Long rumored to be, his lack of appearance leads me to believe he will die

Unknown as of yet... I think it was confirmed that WM will be in Avengers movies for Phase 4
Long rumored to be, his lack of appearance leads me to believe he will die
See above..... probably unconfirmed reports. I share your suspicions

Back