1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the infected head that came with the 43 :lecture
On a side note I don't think Ultron is a let down. I really like the figure

Yesss that's up there

No I don't think theres anything wrong with the figure, its the character, he's not as intimidating as he was built up to be :lol

That is very true :lol

Yeah, despite of the fact that he is supposed to know them better than themselves. He never really used any of that intel to defeat them. I was expecting a sequence where Ultron would defeat each one of them by their weakness, and the team would end up coming together again to defeat him, that never happen...instead the team just got hit by nightmares...

Yeah, despite of the fact that he is supposed to know them better than themselves. He never really used any of that intel to defeat them. I was expecting a sequence where Ultron would defeat each one of them by their weakness, and the team would end up coming together again to defeat him, that never happen...instead the team just got hit by nightmares...

:exactly::goodpost:

In SW's defense the nightmares were very effective! But I agree I expected him to be more of a threat...

I expected him to be able to create more carnage by taking control of our tech reliant world... his "hacking" didn't do much other than pay some guys? Build useless robots?

He never seemed that much of a threat fight wise either. Whenever he went 1 on 1 with someone... they kept up. A whole team vs him? Forget about it.

I expected him to be able to create more carnage by taking control of our tech reliant world... his "hacking" didn't do much other than pay some guys? Build useless robots?

He never seemed that much of a threat fight wise either. Whenever he went 1 on 1 with someone... they kept up. A whole team vs him? Forget about it.

I don't know the comics, but I understand he is a powerhouse in them, but regardless of whether he is made from the same stuff as Cap's shield, Wolvies skeleton or any other mystical metal that isn't currently on our periodic table... I can't see how physically he should outclass Hulk or Thor... or Vision maybe... Cap and Iron Man, yup... the others he'd wipe the floor with..

In SW's defense the nightmares were very effective! But I agree I expected him to be more of a threat...

I didn't say they weren't effective, but my point is that they were not from Ultron. SW was effective in exploiting their fears only. Ultron did nothing on any other weaknesses...

What exactly are the 2 rifles meant for? An Ultron prison breakout? To toast marshmallows? How did that scene end? I guess we will find out in the deleted scenes in the DVD...oh well...

I didn't say they weren't effective, but my point is that they were not from Ultron. SW was effective in exploiting their fears only. Ultron did nothing on any other weaknesses...

What exactly are the 2 rifles meant for? An Ultron prison breakout? To toast marshmallows? How did that scene end? I guess we will find out in the deleted scenes in the DVD...oh well...

I got your point and I completely agree. Certainly seems like he should have done more. And I'm hoping the blu-ray has a TON of deleted scenes that fill in the blanks!

Personally, I felt it was somewhat the other way around, and I'm only really referring to Thor in particular. I actually thought the film sometimes portrayed Thor to be a little weaker than what he should be; especially in the scene where Ultron had him by the throat and he was saying, "I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast....I am running out of things to say." Thor in my opinion should have been able to squeeze and crush Ultron's metal with his bare hand(s) and easily physically overpower him. When armed with Mjolnir, I think Thor should be able to take Ultron (as a single bot at least) single handedly.

My Black Widow line-up thus far.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Back