1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm just going to buy AoU's accessories piece meal, and just add them to my Winter Soldier Widow.

Unless the hair can be fixed on her, I just don't trust AoU widow.

I'd love to get one, and I know DA really really wants one :lol, I prefer the Corvette in TWS though :rock
captain-america-the-winter-soldier-corvette.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think, Black Widow would be cooler with a Maserati :wink1:

Maserati.jpg

...I think, Black Widow would be cooler with a Maserati :wink1:
View attachment 196739

A vehicle sponsorship by Maserati would be very expensive...Marvel inked a good deal with GM for TWS, just like they inked a good deal with Acura for the Avengers...

A bit of movie trivia...Scarlett doesn't know how to drive...all her scenes involving the Vet had to have the car towed...

A vehicle sponsorship by Maserati would be very expensive...Marvel inked a good deal with GM for TWS, just like they inked a good deal with Acura for the Avengers...

A bit of movie trivia...Scarlett doesn't know how to drive...all her scenes involving the Vet had to have the car towed...

WoW! good to know. Corvettes are cool but I needed a seat in the back because I still drive my two young daughters. My two older ones are drivers already so I only have two more to go, then Maybe I can get a Corvette. I saw it in Florida at Epcot center and it's beautiful, equipped with wi-fi and other gadgets.

Keeping my fingers cross, in a few years. I would love to drive an American car again.

Back