1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at HK Secret Base today, really like how they posed the 43,hulkbuster and hulk. Check this out!

Attachments

• 20180208_173716.jpg
    20180208_173716.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 298
I got mine today. Needless to say I am incredibly impressed from A to Z.
The sheer size... that detail... how heavy it is...

One thing though: I found this tiny, flat, circular golden piece loose in the box when unpacking: https://imgur.com/a/w5mya
Does anyone know where this little guy goes?

Many thanks!!

You need to send more pics of this item and and take a picture of it next to your hulk buster. Use a flashlight to inspect the interior, check articulation and joints. Check around the feet articulation points. It may have fallen into the box from Hot Toys' assembly line. If all else fails then you are the lucky winner of the exclusive Hulk buster that come with a mystery piece that looks nothing like veronica.

One thing though: I found this tiny, flat, circular golden piece loose in the box when unpacking: https://imgur.com/a/w5mya

Many thanks!!

That looks like the plastic parts Hot toys puts over screw holes to hide them , just check every gold part carefully if you cant find any thing wrong they cool dont worry about it . Just keep the part in case you find it in future . As Jediwade said might have just fallen into the box .

Hey. Thanks. Yeah I’ve been pretty busy and had some health crap going on.

It’s a great figure. So big. Lol

He's massive!! I force people to pick him up when they're checking out the collection lol. Hope you're doing better man, looking forward to some toy arguments with you!! :rotfl:hi5:

He's massive!! I force people to pick him up when they're checking out the collection lol. Hope you're doing better man, looking forward to some toy arguments with you!! :rotfl:hi5:

Yeah man he’s a beast. One of my friends hav a one year old and when they come over she goes straight to it and calls it her boyfriend lol

Many thanks!!

Hi, I have the same case as you regarding the tiny gold piece. I've found where it came from. Look behind that tiny piece and see whether it has the letter "R" or "L". Mine was the letter "R" and found that the piece is from the area under the "Right" armpit. See below picture for reference. Hope this helps.

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-11 at 21.22.11.jpeg

Hi, I have the same case as you regarding the tiny gold piece. I've found where it came from. Look behind that tiny piece and see whether it has the letter "R" or "L". Mine was the letter "R" and found that the piece is from the area under the "Right" armpit. See below picture for reference. Hope this helps.

View attachment 392941

Thanks! Just found that out myself too today; it even was the same side here. Noticed the "R", so I went looking. Just a tiny drop of CA glue and the cap's back in place. :)

Wanted to pose hulkbuster's leg for a wider stance, but she'll tip over... Settled for this pose.

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-11 at 23.41.11.jpeg

Back