1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi , I just wanted to say I got my Hulk Buster today and for all you guys waiting it is worth the wait this thing is amazing !!!

For any one who can find one for sale and can afford it get one its really an amazing figure , I am not an expert and my collection is small compared to a lot of other Iron man collectors (21 Hot toys), so it just my opinion but this thing is amazing .

I did have one LED not working on the left hand but I fixed it. I have posted on FB about it and though I would share it hear . The problem is that some super glue was covering one of the contacts It was hard to see but I managed to spot it and remove it . The led then worked .

LED Problem

Hi, today I got my Hulk Buster and was testing all the LED's . The all worked except the LED in the left hand . After using a magnifying glass and torch I noticed what looked like white residue on the bottom contact plate . It sort of looked like when you leave super glue to dry and it makes that white film. I took a small blade and scrapped it of and the led then worked . I have attached some pics(hope you can see what I mean in the pictures) you can also notice the white on the back of the battery door. In the pictures you can see the Black arrows pointing out the white glue layer and the Green arrow showing where I removed it.

37080889544_80510a0a45_c.jpg
23937434848_177d0e6616_c.jpg
Quick question sir. Do the reactors in the bottom of the feet do they turn on ... I know not a big deal but I'm still trying to figure out the location of th 16leds thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quick question sir. Do the reactors in the bottom of the feet do they turn on ... I know not a big deal but I'm still trying to figure out the location of th 16leds thanks.

Did you count the bust with two :)

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

By my count it's: 6 in the upper back... 6 in the legs ... 2 in the hands ... one chest and one helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got any more pictures? :dunno

looks like the plastic got stressed around the screw hole too...

Thanks for the tip DS. What are you showing in the bottom pic, is there white residue on the inside of the battery cover or did you sand it for some reason?

Hi I was showing that there was residue on the back .

Not liking that.

Thanks for sharing darksheep.

Those are not stress marks they are just more of the white residue from what i think is some sort of glue. I cleaned most of it off . I will try take a pic tonight If I can . I also initially thought it was stress marks to but its not .

I will try take some more pics this weekend in natural light and may be a video , but its been raining none stop so hope I get a chance.

Hi DS, congratulations :clap where did you ordered yours? SS or Popcultcha?

Regards

Hi , I got it straight from Hong Kong.

I bought mine of ebay as every one seems sold out . I was lucky to only pay 100 USD more that what local shops where charging and did not want to risk missing this figure. I only started collecting this year and had no idea that stuff sold out so fast. So for me spending a 100 USD more to insure Inget this figure is worth it. People might say wow 100 is a lot of money but later you might be looking at paying double the amount when there are only a few around for sale( supply and demand).

Anyone wants to buy Igor at retail so I can afford this beast???? Lol joking guys.. Congrats to all who managed to fit this in your collections. I'm jelly

Any members receive a shipping total for this guy? My last flex payment is on the 26th and I have not received anything yet.

Yes, I was informed by SSC I'd be charged on the 26th...and to make sure funds are in place, etc. etc.

Back