1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped on the PO train way after others so I can't be upset I'm on the second batch. There are people who have been waiting since 2015 lol. Congrats. I will get mine eventually.

First allotment Mofos....Day 1 preorder. No hesitation. Hung on despite design change I do not agree with. Why? Because it's a one and done for Hot Toys.
Honestly, do you believe they are going to revisit this manufacturing and design nightmare?! I bet you they regret it.
2465bb3222b7d29b2c9384eecf7f44b0.gif

Hopefully a second batch will take care of the rest of the preorders and there isn’t a need for a third batch. Preorders went live in March of 2015, and the cutoff for the first batch fulfillment was 04/22/15.

So if this first batch only covers the first month & a half of preorders, then who knows how long it will take for everyone else.

will be interesting to see if retail stores get any out of the 1st batch. if it ends up being available elsewhere and the 2nd batch is months behind, guess i'll be moving my nrd

I didn't get an email so I'm not in the first batch looks like.
I ordered on march 5th 2015 so a bit miffed that others ordered after me and are getting their's first. *sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-order the first night it went live. Got the first batch confirmation email and free shipping to boot.
Congrats to those that have put in the long wait for this great figure!

Damn, I held out until May of 2016 to finally put my order in (was saving up reward points to help me fund) and just got the email confirming not in the first batch! Although at this point the wait has been so long that a little extra isn't bad!

I will be in abroad starting with beginning of January. Shipping takes around 15 days, meaning SS ships it around 15th of December, I would receive it. I am in second batch, do you guys think they would ship the second batch in next 2 months?

I have never encountered anything like 2nd batch. I am just curious what is the usually time between batches, days or months?

There is probably two batches because of the size of the Hulkbuster box. It could also be a cost reason why there are two batches. I think using shipping containers are expensive.

Hopefully a second batch will take care of the rest of the preorders and there isn’t a need for a third batch. Preorders went live in March of 2015, and the cutoff for the first batch fulfillment was 04/22/15.

So if this first batch only covers the first month & a half of preorders, then who knows how long it will take for everyone else.

Well I ordered March 5th and I am not included in the first batch (no email) so if they said it was first come first served
Then they lied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back