1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd batch too. But I just Po'd him last week. I emailed them to see if they have an estimate as to how far behind the 2nd batch will be.

2nd batch too. But I just Po'd him last week. I emailed them to see if they have an estimate as to how far behind the 2nd batch will be.

I was about to emailed them too, curios to see when the 2nd batch is coming in.

I was about to emailed them too, curios to see when the 2nd batch is coming in.

They replied already. They haven't gotten an estimate from HT yet.

Jeff Dean (Sideshow)
Oct 10, 3:40 PM PDT
Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

We do apologize but we do not have any time-frame on the second shipment. Once we have more information we will be contacting you with the updated information - waiting to hear from Hot Toys.

If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Jeff Dean
Operations Coordinator

Thank you! Your order for the Hulkbuster will process on October 26th, 2017!
You will be charged $92.82* on that day and receive a shipping notice shortly thereafter.

Sweet, sucks it takes a week to get the east coast.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hopefully the 2nd batch isn’t delayed like the MMS279 Vader 2nd batch was. That wait was an additional 3.5 months for me. I ordered Vader in December right when people were getting notices and mine didn’t ship till mid-April

What’s the shipping cost people are seeing in California? I’m wondering how crazy Sideshow is getting with their shipping on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They replied already. They haven't gotten an estimate from HT yet.

Jeff Dean (Sideshow)
Oct 10, 3:40 PM PDT
Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

We do apologize but we do not have any time-frame on the second shipment. Once we have more information we will be contacting you with the updated information - waiting to hear from Hot Toys.

If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Jeff Dean
Operations Coordinator

I’m shocked that we are receiving two shipments for this piece. I’m nervous for the second shipment folks. Hope it’s not months until people see this piece arrive.

2nd batch for me I bet it's easily a 3 month wait until batch 2 comes in...Not to concerned, I know I have one reserved and we all know it's coming! Congrats to first batchers!

Ah i heard about these emails , i got one for Dr. Strange and Wonderwoman. ...... I am guessing you guys will get billed and then get a shipping notice 2 or 3 weeks later

2nd batch for me I bet it's easily a 3 month wait until batch 2 comes in...Not to concerned, I know I have one reserved and we all know it's coming! Congrats to first batchers!

Could be even longer unfortunately but it is what it is. I would anticipate 3 months as well but that falls into that whole Chinese New Years and that adds another month doesn’t it.?.

Oh well...

Ordered on March 15, 2015 and I'm in the first batch...only $44 and some change to ship to VA!

Capture.JPG

Back