1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Snoop

giphy.gif

September?.....Pretty sure I am going to cancel and dive in on a statue I wanted instead. Tired of tying up $900, have FansToys Omega Supreme coming up too.

Is there a policy regarding the intentional posting of false or misleading cancel notices of a product? If so, would you please publish it (here, new thread, wherever)?

If there is no policy, is there any plan to address the same? Has it ever been discussed by board admins?

Thank you.

good news! there was an interview a few days ago where howard has been asked how is the progress of the hulkbuster
(starting 2:39). basically what he said was the hulkbuster project is still on going, he appreciate the patience of all the fans
and it is expected to be released on august or september. (but actually he didnt specify which year though!)

Ah man that's a bummer, it's good to have some news though rather than the usual speculation and frustration. Was hoping it would be out by July but thats definetly not going to happen now.
Be good to have an official announcement though even if it was just on their facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that whole interview is in Cantonese. Would love to hear everything they were actually saying.

:lol

Yeah Snoop, are you going to Address this issue! this is a very serious problem, we should feel safe to come on this board and find truthful, totally not funny information. You are risking alienating us men children by not having a hard line approach to tom foolery of this nature, I do declare it be resolved in a reasonable fashion my good sir!

Good DAY!

How is posting a cancellation funny? Not trying to be rude, I'm just curious. I fail to find the humor. I'm not against humor and good times on a message board, but misleading or false information is not funny to me. To each their own, I suppose.

Damn, that whole interview is in Cantonese. Would love to hear everything they were actually saying.

Good thing I'm pretty fluent in said language. I'll check it out later tonight when I'm off work.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

How is posting a cancellation funny? Not trying to be rude, I'm just curious. I fail to find the humor. I'm not against humor and good times on a message board, but misleading or false information is not funny to me. To each their own, I suppose.

you guys are acting like he photoshopped an email directly from Howard Chan or something, He posted a comment on a message board, when did that become the delivery method of factual news/update

:lol

Yeah Snoop, are you going to Address this issue! this is a very serious problem, we should feel safe to come on this board and find truthful, totally not funny information. You are risking alienating us men children by not having a hard line approach to tom foolery of this nature, I do declare it be resolved in a reasonable fashion my good sir!

Good DAY!

You're like a bad comic who doesn't know when to get off the stage.

I like how they don't mention the Hulkbuster by it's name but instead refers to it as "the delayed one" LOL. Howard hesitantly said August to September as they literally took apart the whole design and reassembled it, improving it. So much for the June release date I guess.

Good thing I'm pretty fluent in said language. I'll check it out later tonight when I'm off work.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Would Love to know the entirety of everything they were talking about. I heard Jack sparrow in there somewhere as well. Lol.

At least the delays are getting shorter and shorter.

This will clearly be THE centerpiece in any collection. It's just too conspicuous to tuck on a lower shelf or something.

Is there a policy regarding the intentional posting of false or misleading cancel notices of a product? If so, would you please publish it (here, new thread, wherever)?

If there is no policy, is there any plan to address the same? Has it ever been discussed by board admins?

Thank you.

There isn't anything regarding posting false or misleading information in the community guidelines.

We've never discussed it before, mainly because it's never been brought up, but I'll bring it up with Darklord Dave and see what he thinks.

There isn't anything regarding posting false or misleading information in the community guidelines.

We've never discussed it before, mainly because it's never been brought up, but I'll bring it up with Darklord Dave and see what he thinks.

Can you also raise the issue of posting pictures in threads that are not of the figure the thread is dedicated for? I get very upset when I see photos that are not of the figure, I mean I come on here to see pictures and info for a figure, and I find it very misleading and seriously not funny when I see pictures of something that isnt the figure.

Seriously though, just outlaw joking of any kind and all these problems are solved

That will be really useful.

I just joined this forum and can already tell who the trolls are off the bat.

Back