1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow its already up for preorder, to flex pay or to not flexpay... Mmmmm... i'm on a spending trip lately, and 2020 seems like another life away :) but who am i kidding i know I'll be ordering this and the Mark 43... Now i'm wondering if they will make an infinity war hulkbuster that is not power pose.... such problems i have ;):)

$115 deposit, i don't mind the nrd, its about the same fees that ebay will charge to sell something, so if i decide to change my order oh well...

So does the deluxe come with the original arm and the jackhammer arm as well, or does it just have the jackhammer arm on the figure already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if you subtract $251 for the arm, the Hulkbuster itself is $899, an increase of $74 from the original. Could have been worse. Except you are forced to buy the arm this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad price really, I’m gonna have to let this ride for awhile I got way to much crap on payment plans and it’s stuff I actually want damn it!!!

At that price, plus tax and shipping, it’s pretty much the same as paying resale for 1.0 with the just the added arm. Sucks for those who were hoping to pay less than resale price for a re-release figure.

Okay jumped on payment plan and bought the 43 rerelease as well. Canceled a few pre order because I felt this was a 2nd chance I couldn’t turn down.. this will most likely end my collection days with a Big Bang!! Except for drax vol2 to complete my guardians of galaxy line and if they make like nebula or mantis..

At that price, plus tax and shipping, it’s pretty much the same as paying resale for 1.0 with the just the added arm. Sucks for those who were hoping to pay less than resale price for a re-release figure.

There are still good deals on V1 from people not looking to make a profit if you keep an eye out and are quick. Like i said i paid $400 for mine and if i sold it for $400 plus shipping i would not lose any sleep over it. I don't plan to ever sell it but if i do.

For those of you who have the original Hulkbuster is it worth owning? I'm having trouble deciding between the Infinity War version and the rerelease, so I wanted to hear people's opinions.

It says on the order page Contains diecast material partially to strengthen core structure and enhance articulations

So the die cast material will only be on the inside?

This is in the description "Chest can be opened to reveal the Mark XLIII bust with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)". Seems like it comes with the bust.

Back