1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on if it's just a glorified statue or can it actually move and pose they must have some serious die-cast joints and stone pvc for this thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I think I am more interested by the Skottie Young Avengers at the bottom :lol

Do you have any pictures of those, Motuxmen?

I think I am more interested by the Skottie Young Avengers at the bottom :lol

Do you have any pictures of those, Motuxmen?

I don't currently but let me get you some...

Edit-my girl isn't up yet I don't think. Lol might take me a few hours to get her down there. If she has time today. Sorry

Last edited:
I don't currently but let me get you some...

Edit-my girl isn't up yet I don't think. Lol might take me a few hours to get her down there. If she has time today. Sorry

No worries, but any idea if they are from Hot Toys?

I'm not sure. They had a lot of products at the booth not hot toys and it's not something I know much about.

I'm not sure. They had a lot of products at the booth not hot toys and it's not something I know much about.
They must've showcased the new sixth scale King Leonidas figure. Forgot the maker but I know it's not Hot Toys this time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They must've showcased the new sixth scale King Leonidas figure. Forgot the maker but I know it's not Hot Toys this time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

There are three new king leonidas figures coming. I'm not sure if your asking a question though

And he's been pushed back, I knew it..
08094396168706c7faf758ab1d8682cd.jpg

Oh Budget Stark, anything to get views on your channel

LOL

I do enjoy his channel though. He has this very cheerful presentation with a slight tinge of Hongkie accent. It reminds me of some of my friends from when I used to work in Hong Kong.

Yeah I'm a sucker for Budget Starks vids too. His Iron man collection is immense! Wish I had the disposable income to collect all the figures too. :eek:)

Hi all,

here some infos from Forbidden Planet (UK).

They set an Info on their detail page of the Hulkbuster, that " the suppliers have confirmed a current ship date to all retailers as 15 May 2016."

So, if this is correct, the Mark 44 will come perhaps in June to us.

Forbidden P. HB.jpg

Id be surprised if that's accurate.

It's just an estimate based on the hot toys estimated quarters. They have dates of like 15 October 2016 for Hawkeye. Hot toys doesn't know what day it will ship even the same month it comes out half the time. Sometimes the same week. I wouldn't place a ton of stock in that

Back