1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh wonder how much they'll charge for that

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Not enough to make me buy it. What a terrible move by Hot Toys. They led a lot of collectors (including myself) to believe that this would be a free accessory. Can't believe they can justify charging for Veronica when folks are spending nearly a grand on the HB figure alone. Still stunned by it all.

Not enough to make me buy it. What a terrible move by Hot Toys. They led a lot of collectors (including myself) to believe that this would be a free accessory. Can't believe they can justify charging for Veronica when folks are spending nearly a grand on the HB figure alone. Still stunned by it all.
Yeah. This is pretty disappointing but hey we'll still have Hulkbuster right? Ha

I think too that this is such a ridiculous move by them, however for me, if this did come with HB, it would have sat in the box anyway. It would have been to be included, or maybe lower the price of the figure if it's not.

Veronica should not be separate. Instead of making their fans/collector base feel buyers remorse with the price of this guy already they should be making them feel proud and happy with their purchase by throwing in surprises. Not a smart move on this by Hot Toys. On principal this should sit and rot in their warehouse. But people wil buy it... :cuckoo:

I am with you guys, pretty annoyed by this but lets think for a second...

has anyone here actually cancelled in protest of this?
No
HT wins.

I think it would make more sense to include the jackhammer arm instead of this since its actually part of the figure and not a remote satellite. I would prefer the arm over this as well and think it would be a bad precedent to charge for an appendage of a figure.

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-161.jpg

Back