1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rumour is that HT has installed bluetooth device inside the hulkbuster,
which can connect to your iphone. and from a HT hulkbuster control apps,
you can turn on/off each of the 16 LED separately. :rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZoO8QVMxkk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this .... but I just noticed while watching the 2nd trailer for the umpteenth time that at about the 1:10 mark that Hulkbuster appears to be about to use a wrist cannon or laser or taser or something before Hulk bashes him. I wonder if this is one of the yet-to-be-announced accessories.

Just realised..when Hulkbuster ships, it will be my first predominantly red Iron Man figure.. sure hope 'pink panties syndrome' is a thing of the past!

big-mamas-undies.jpg

so AP collectibles is sold out on their pre-order for $799. ...looks like the only one left is sideshow. I hate to say it but, it seems that this figure will be long sold out soon enough.

Noticed something in the new UK TV spot. His right forearm has a cannon/taser built into that gold section on his arm. I imagine there's more features that we don't know of just yet.

PerkyAbleAmericancrocodile.gif

Noticed something in the new UK TV spot. His right forearm has a cannon/taser built into that gold section on his arm. I imagine there's more features that we don't know of just yet.

PerkyAbleAmericancrocodile.gif
I said this exact same thing yesterday based on rewatching the second trailer....glad someone else noticed ha

The Hulkbuster Lego set has something on that arm as well

Back