1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Brainy, but unless something strange happens we shall forever be...the Midas-less. We each have to wear an "M" with a slash mark superimposed over it, somewhere on our clothing. :monkey2

Sorry, Brainy, but unless something strange happens we shall forever be...the Midas-less. We each have to wear an "M" with a slash mark superimposed over it, somewhere on our clothing. :monkey2

84803-Man-of-Steel-Superman-screamin-mdLM.gif

IMHO when it comes to weathering either go big or go home. Nothing is worse than an almost pristine armor with a few knicks on it. Midas is a prime example of this and there are many others too...cough iron patriot...couch heartbreaker...cough starboost.

When I read this, I didn't think iron patriot was too bad & I don't have a heartbreaker armour but today my starboost came in. Of course I notice paint chips on the Gray so I'm guessing that must be the "battle damage".. I now understand what terrible weathering effects look like lol

That is quite a lot. I don't usually keep up with such things and thought he was overpriced at $300 at the time. He and Silver Centurion were the only House Party Protocol armors I added to my collection.

I'm debating using my giant hoard of rewards on Hulkbuster, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Augh...every bit of the paltry $130-something of reward points I will have amassed by the end of the summer will go toward this if it's still around.

giphy.gif

Surprised you didn't use it on the HT SW line.

I've been debating it. At one point I was gonna get Godzilla, then I though maybe I'd get a couple dinosaur statues, but the Hulkbuster has been calling to me lately. It's the armor I've been waiting for since I bought the first Iron Man figure back in 08 or so.

Back