1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys just wanna share this awesome fig!

mark43base-small_zps3aomw0yu.jpg

head-all-small_zpsibf8bbme.jpg

mark43ultron-small_zpsvlx9fmme.jpg

stark-small_zpsfg4qw6ow.jpg

night shot
mark43-small_zpsrtdgknn4.jpg

Just managed to get this guy for $417 NZD shipped!!! Equals around 275 US dollars. Not bad at all, it's not new but almost. Hopefully there are no issues with it.

Just managed to get this guy for $417 NZD shipped!!! Equals around 275 US dollars. Not bad at all, it's not new but almost. Hopefully there are no issues with it.

Good score... Mine worked out around $600 after customs... :lol

The USD is not playing nice with Aussies and Kiwis at the moment is it?
And here I thought the $368 I just paid for AoU Cap A was steep!

No.. I just about died checking my Visa bill for the John Matrix Commando bill a couple of days ago. I didn't pay a NRD on that figure, so it ended up well over 400, and only 50 dollars or so less than my Mk43 final Visa bill charge.. (which had already had the NRD taken off months ago, and that's not including the $100+ customs charge which came a week later)... I'll probably get a customs charge for Matrix as well now too.. All of a sudden, my Banner and Widow from Popcultcha seem really cheap in comparison...

And to think almost a year ago I bought BD Terminator for well under 400NZ, and it is very much comparable as a figure, and in price to Matrix...

dc6da8821dcaee928dd703786b3fb9d0.jpg

After relenting and putting the batteries in my 43, I decided to finally get my two diecast figures together.

Also, the light switch on 43's left arm.doesn't budge and feels like it might break if I force it. Is this worth emailing Sideshow about?

After relenting and putting the batteries in my 43, I decided to finally get my two diecast figures together.

Also, the light switch on 43's left arm.doesn't budge and feels like it might break if I force it. Is this worth emailing Sideshow about?

Nice pic, and yes Email them

Great picture! Putting in batteries is such a time consuming process. The worst part is that they literally dim within 10 min or so, at least in my experience. But they look great when they're all freshly lit up!

Back