1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have things changed that much in the last few years that they are paying that much? It used to be you wouldn't make that much for millions of views.

Socialblade.com gives you a pretty good idea about what some of the youtubers are making. Not exact, but a roundabout.

can anyone confirm if any of the older heads would fit this neck peg? I have never owned an Iron Man but I would assume its a standard fit but just want to be sure.

Mk 44 it is

11074720_10153927230789460_1159021835754217631_n.jpg

Its very cool, and incredibly well done :clap Its kinda like if the 42 and Python had a baby :rotfl

I've only just picked up a 42 in favour of the 43 I previously had on preorder. I just prefer the paint job and battle damaged Strark face sculpt, the gold shoulders and chest look great too but that black and gold repaint is superbly well done. The Mark 42/43 suit design is just so damn good.

can anyone confirm if any of the older heads would fit this neck peg? I have never owned an Iron Man but I would assume its a standard fit but just want to be sure.

There are no standard fits. The mk3 does not fit any others. The 5 alone. The 4 and 6 are swap with each other but not the others (except maybe red snapper). The 7 fits other 7s. The diecast ones I'm not sure. I have the 42 so I'll check.

They probably won't use the number designations.... they never have before, except for when a couple of times, but definitely not as often as we do :lol

Even though I have the 42, still can't wait for this! Sure, it's very similar to the 42 but I plan on picking up that custom armored Pepper HS and displaying her next to my mechanic Tony 😁

Even though I have the 42, still can't wait for this! Sure, it's very similar to the 42 but I plan on picking up that custom armored Pepper HS and displaying her next to my mechanic Tony ��

That is how i have my 42 set up. Pepper HS next Mechanic tony, looks great!

Back