1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me crazy but I've just moved my deposit on a Mark 43 over to the purchase of the Mark 42, whose colour scheme and battle damaged face I prefer anyway. I want my Iron Man and Rhodey to match so I'll get an Iron Patriot to go with the Mark 42. Mark 43 and War Machine Mark II will cost me over £550. To hell with that!

Depending on what accessories the 45 comes with, I may get it over the 43. I'm only interested in having one definitive version

From the Mark 45 thread
1294290b85443c566135a3cc34dd59e2.jpg

That's the Comicave Iron Man Mark 45 made out of metal... the Hot Toys one doesn't look that good.

That's true and Comicave is the new Hot Toys!

There... I said it.

:rofl you need to check out Play Imaginitive stuff, they're the same company and compare that to Hot Toys 1:4 Mark 43.

There's NO comparison in the level of detail.

PI/Comicave are just overprice metal doorstops in the shape of Iron Man

That's true and Comicave is the new Hot Toys!

There... I said it.

Comic cave has had the marvel license as long as hot toys. They are not some new company. They have been releasing prototypes and figures since 2006. So calling them the new hot toys is not accurate. They have been at it the same amount of time. One company has put out hundreds of figures that are top quality and have become the go to number one 1/6 company on the planet. The other one (comicave/CMC/PI/play imaginative all the same company) has put out hundreds of prototypes that have never made it to production and the few that have made it are more expensive with lower QC.

Just becuase you didn't know anything about Comicave till this video of Hb does not mean they just started.

There is zero reason to believe or have faith or trust that comicave will suddenly change after ten years.

:rofl you need to check out Play Imaginitive stuff, they're the same company and compare that to Hot Toys 1:4 Mark 43.

There's NO comparison in the level of detail.

PI/Comicave are just overprice metal doorstops in the shape of Iron Man

He's new. Never heard of CMC, so he thinks it's some new great thing coming. He also said he thinks that 1/4 HB will be 800 dollars. Just has no idea how the market or industry work.

He's new. Never heard of CMC, so he thinks it's some new great thing coming. He also said he thinks that 1/4 HB will be 800 dollars. Just has no idea how the market or industry work.

big-bang-theory-penny-WHAT-gif.gif

A 1/4 Scale HB made of metal for $800... While HT's plastic one is smaller and the same price.

0bef1d5bb1e4cdb862e25e89fc0d9b92.jpg

Yes. Brakes do need to be pumped haha maaaaan I'm so close to ordering the 43 it's making me sick haha paranoid that I could wait and have it fall into my lap with a bigger coupon code ... are there a lot of good deals during Shark/Stark week?

oh nice :hi5: Jeez I wouldn't mind paying that for this :rock

Mine is full price but paid for via an Infinity Gauntlet vinyl bank stuffed with over $800 cash from selling off other toy collections. Should take care of the figures that wouldn't let me pre pay in full! Can't wait, this will be my first IM.

Back