1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been awhile since I was really excited for an Ironman figure.
Although I have a huge appreciation with all the armors, I was content with just having one.
But I am really stoked about this one. I really love the design.
Looking forward to have my first diecast figure.

Its been awhile since I was really excited for an Ironman figure.
Although I have a huge appreciation with all the armors, I was content with just having one.
But I am really stoked about this one. I really love the design.
Looking forward to have my first diecast figure.

Once you've held a diecast in your hands, you won't wanna go back to plastic (if the budget allows) :)

I'm not sure but I imagine it will fit. The head on the figure is the one with the stark sculpt. I imagine the other head will fit on there too.

For something that's diecast it looks really like plastic with shiney paint.

That 1/4 paint and proportions are leagues above this.

For something that's diecast it looks really like plastic with shiney paint.

That 1/4 paint and proportions are leagues above this.

I thought that before the 1/4 scale, just glad by beliefs were reaffirmed. God what a **** up on HT's part, really hope the fix up the 1/6

Actually pretty surprised it took HT 6 years to realize that Iron Man should not be glossy red :lol

Oh well, better late than never!

In that pic with Thor and Cap... the 43 really sticks out like a kid's toy.

Even that little piece of Ultron looks more high-end.

One more issue I have with this and the 42... the back battery cover... How come Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker and star boost all have nice back cover to hide the unsightly screw and compartment cut out..? kind of pissing me off now, seeing how awesome the 43 could have been

15434478793_0bb76ca9a1_b.jpg

15868069319_25b8bb18c6_b.jpg

16028343506_cf1dfe16c4_b.jpg

16028343586_d0c81e0b88_b.jpg

Is there a close up of the back? Not sure what the issue is regarding screws for the batteries??? I've got the mark 42 but I'm at work & won't be home for a few hours yet..., curiousity is peeked. lol

Is there a close up of the back? Not sure what the issue is regarding screws for the batteries??? I've got the mark 42 but I'm at work & won't be home for a few hours yet..., curiousity is peeked. lol

its just the fact theyre visible, when on other standard fluff releases get a nice cover you pop off that hides it all

its just the fact theyre visible, when on other standard fluff releases get a nice cover you pop off that hides it all

Ok, thanks..., bet I totally missed it when checking my figure over, either that or just accepted it as part of the way they make figures (as it has made me think I know what your talking about now).

View attachment 152840

God damn this figure looks good.

Cap looks great! Already have light armor Thor, so unless any major difference between AAOU and TDW one then a pass. I have to admit I am hooked on IM now. I only have diecast 42, preordered MIII diecast, and now the 43. I missed out on all other armors since I started collecting last year. I am very happy to get MIII, looks close to the IM I am used to from the 70's. The red and gold combo on the 43 looks badd a$$. I vowed I will never miss a figure at retail price.

I hope this doesn't mean we're not getting a normal Ultron Mk 1. :pray:
Also that bonus head makes it look like his suit is possessed by Ultron...

Back