1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's packed up at the moment, but here is how I had him displayed

DNJ0oVr.jpg

xYVWPV1.jpg

Roc, this is perfect. Looks great! Thanks!

After the disaster of ordering this guy from OSB, I found that DarksideToy.com still has this in stock for the same price...£222. God bless Black Friday! I've never used them before but I just got my shipped notice so we'll see how it goes. They have some great deals on there at the moment.

Is it too late to cancel your order? Popcultcha again has this on sale, $288 shipped to the USA, $292 to the UK.

I would jump on that but I'm too salty: a few days before this sale, Popcultcha was $260 shipped to the USA. Most of their HT prices were actually better before this sale.

Is it too late to cancel your order? Popcultcha again has this on sale, $288 shipped to the USA, $292 to the UK.

Too late...but with import fees and the like it would work out slightly more expensive. I only have to pay the extra £13 shipping from Greece. Thanks for the heads up though.

So, I just got a conversion for the exclusive from the SSC waitlist. I paid and got my UPS tracking info. Seems really late to get a conversion? I talked to the SSC rep, and asked about it possibly being a return, but he assured me it wasn't. Of course I'll inspect it as soon as it gets here. Just curious if anyone else got one from Sideshow in the last few months?

Got this figure in yesterday and is amazing in hand. Nitpicking here but I have a scratch on one of the flaps on the back and one at the top of the leg. I know there is battle damage but this is not that. Paid £240 and was listed as mint, what I want to know do they all have some kind of imperfections or should I contact the seller? I know it's only small but now I can't unsee it it's really bugging me. :gah:

I added two photos but it's hard to capture on my crappy camera.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 264
And that's why hot toys has stopped making the clean armors. Costs to much in returns.

Yeah it happens. Enough that they stopped the clean armors. (around 10% of all figures so not a huge number but that's still a lot of figures to give away for free)

Okay thanks, I think I'll give the guy a message either way - it was listed as mint so I'll see what he says.

I would say something but not make a big deal. He may not have even known. It's small and its in the back. The price wasn't too bad either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any figure that's ever been out of the package....even for a short time, is not mint anymore. Everyone should keep the in mind when buying figures.

Okay thanks, I think I'll give the guy a message either way - it was listed as mint so I'll see what he says.

You do know if you buy any hot toys, many times, if you look in close inspection, you'll find an imperfection.
It's still gonna be assembled by machines and not hand assembled to perfection. So you'll have imperfections.
So getting a scratch is natural.
The guy probably kept it mint, and just received it like that.

Back