1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** that price. I can live without one of these. It comes out to about $380+ with tax and shipping factored in.

Riiiiiiiiiight. No way I'm paying $345 for what is essentially the Mark 42 with fewer parts. I really don't care about fancy bases. If HT wanted to be semi-fair, this would be the same price as the 42 ($310) if you wanna call the base for the BD parts an even swap.

Riiiiiiiiiight. No way I'm paying $345 for what is essentially the Mark 42 with fewer parts. I really don't care about fancy bases. If HT wanted to be semi-fair, this would be the same price as the 42 ($310) if you wanna call the base for the BD parts an even swap.

It is for sale for $309 on a few sites.

People keep saying this justifies the price. I get that it's a completely new accessory. I just don't get (that) if the 43 does, in fact have most of the same tooling/molds as the 42 why this couldn't come in at $309. I think the price is reflective of this being the EXCLUSIVE more than what's include. I would hope that the regular comes with a lower price point...if a regular does come out. Do we know if this EX is the only Mark 43 that HT will be offering?

Because it's AoU and not IM3. The Avengers brand is bulletproof right now. Why wouldn't those involved take advantage of that?

Where? The lowest I can find is $330

It's $309 BEFORE shipping.

Is this really a movie promo figure like the Golden Age Captain America? I saw someone write it a few pages back.

How long does it take for the non-refundable deposit to go through?

People keep saying this justifies the price. I get that it's a completely new accessory. I just don't get (that) if the 43 does, in fact have most of the same tooling/molds as the 42 why this couldn't come in at $309. I think the price is reflective of this being the EXCLUSIVE more than what's include. I would hope that the regular comes with a lower price point...if a regular does come out. Do we know if this EX is the only Mark 43 that HT will be offering?

By regular do you mean plastic. As on this one if you remove the one from the browser number there is the regular edition one. Just doesn't have the extra helmet with LED. Or do you mean just another diecast with more accessories and a regular base. Sorry I'm confused.

I'm surprised that this came up for order so many months before the movie comes out.

Obviously I ordered it immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The helmet and stand look nice, but I neither want them nor need them. The only way I'll regret passing on this is if it's required to complete Hulkbuster. We should know in a few days.

Is this really a movie promo figure like the Golden Age Captain America? I saw someone write it a few pages back.

How long does it take for the non-refundable deposit to go through?

How could It be like GA cap as there is and ex and regular version up.. Same price just the ex has the extra mark 43 helmet with LED

9023141 EX
902314 REG

By regular do you mean plastic. As on this one if you remove the one from the browser number there is the regular edition one. Just doesn't have the extra helmet with LED. Or do you mean just another diecast with more accessories and a regular base. Sorry I'm confused.
Yeah. Ok. Just saw that...and the Reg is at the same price.
I meant without the EX extra helmet.
Thanks.

You guys can complain about price, but in this hobby I've noticed, either you can afford these figures or not .

How could It be like GA cap as there is and ex and regular version up.. Same price just the ex has the extra mark 43 helmet with LED

9023141 EX
902314 REG
Well thank you for the answer. I wasn't sure after reading the post a couple of pages back.

Where? The lowest I can find is $330

Can't remember the place but it's buried a few pages back. They had it for $309 before shipping as YF stated. But that's expected just like the price tag of $309 for IM XLII prior to shipping here at SS.

Back