1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2015-08-06 03.11.55.jpg

very cool pose bro :duff I take it the rubber on hulk has been holding up well as i haven't heard anything about rotting. That's good to know for when i get the new hulk.

You don't need to worry about the plastic. They'll usually ask for picture evidence of your issue, then ask you to destroy the part once you receive the new replacement. For small parts you prob won't have to ship them anything.

Just had the same issue with the HB. Just show them pics & they'll send you a new arm. They didn't tell me to destroy the defective arm so I just kept it. Same thing with the TASM2 stand, they just gave me a new stand.
Thanks guys

If i were to have 1 complaint about this figure it would be that huge ass base they recycled from the 1/4 endo. Its a decent rock base and its nicer than those hall of armor type stand the patriot and 42 had. But in total length and width its 7 inches bigger than it needs to be. Love the ultron piece though, def thinking of getting the full figure of that :yess:

Hey guys quick note about the base. Be sure the pole stays up straight with your pose. I had mine leaning forward just a bit without realizing it and it has pushed forward and made the hole bigger. Not a huge problem but be careful with the weight of this!

Hey guys quick note about the base. Be sure the pole stays up straight with your pose. I had mine leaning forward just a bit without realizing it and it has pushed forward and made the hole bigger. Not a huge problem but be careful with the weight of this!

Thank you for the heads up...I just picked up a Mark 42 so the 43 is the next on my list.

Should be receiving my Mark XLIII today! Just waiting now. :impatient:

I went to workout earlier today just to make sure I don't miss UPS, since SS usually requires a signature. :lol

After today, I'll have Cap, Widow and Mark XLIII. On to Hawkeye! :yess:

I just wave the signature now so i dont miss out if ups comes when im not there. Fortunately its a nice place where i live so i dont have to worry about anyone stealing off my porch.

"Yeah about that." :lol
rdj.jpg

Check the recent last 3-5 pages of the AoU Cap thread to see what several people are unfortunately saying about that recently.

The majority of posts about SSC customer servvice i have seen on here over the past 3 years has been mostly postive. They are far from perfect and can screw up but 9 times out of 10 they take care of their customers. They can't make everyone happy and it sucks when you want something replaced and they say no.

Very true. The majority of the time they are fantastic and very accommodating, which only makes it harder to take when they say they can't help you.

You go from " I love you SSC" to "F U SSC" in less than a second ha! :lol

Yeah, as I mentioned in that thread, I can see SS's perspective.

I'm not sure how the replacement process works with them since I've never had to do it, but depending on the severity of the issue, I don't see them sending someone a replacement figure/part for every single issue. As I said, I don't know how the process works, but being that they're just a distributor and not the actual producer of these figures, I don't imagine them opening shipping crate after shipping crate and box after box, to find the "perfect" figure. The figures are hand made and when that's the case, not every single one is going to look EXACTLY the same as the other. Them being hand made is also what makes them so expernsive and valuable. They have other customers that they need to tend to also and if the figure in question is a hot seller, may not have one to give you at that time. I would imagine giving someone a replacement figure is a lost potential sale for them.

Although when your figure does have a genuine issue and you get rebuffed, I can understand one's frustrations. It's easy to tell someone else, "Oh well" when it's not yours that has the alleged issue.

They do replacements for very obvious defects.

Guys complaining are thinking SSC ABSOLUTELY has to replace their stuff.

It's up them to choose which case was deemed appropriate to replace.

Their in the right to say no and instead offer a full refund and tell customers you can always buy another.

Back