1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1401600_520081581473149_1799615683168831081_o.jpg

I've been working on some mockup pieces for an effect part expansion set for the Mark 43, here's one of the Unibeam styles I finished out so far.

Let me know what you guys think. I'll show off at least one more unibeam style this week.

hGW2Arz.jpg

t0T6y9w.jpg

t0R3FZO.jpg

4Ij1inF.jpg

UBtm9so.jpg

Really cool idea. :clap

I'm not sure how the chest RT can be replicated and not look strange though. This goes from fiery to corkscrew to looking like a comet.

iron-man-chest-blast_zps710a2348.jpg

latest

Last edited:
I can swear I've seen this effect one a figuarts piece so the choices he made might not be his choice :)

Can't decide if I want this or wait for the mark III.

Both, no question. And if it's one or the other, this. Newer armor design (obviously there were 40 armors before this one, lol) and even the Diecast Mk III won't articulate as well as the 43. Also the Red/gold proportions with some silver accents where as the Mk. III is soooo red with some gold and hardly any silver. I dunno, they're both going to be great but the newer suits just look newer, lol! Guess what I'm saying is comparing the two, the Mk. 43 looks more robotic and believable than the Mk. III along with the great poses you can get out of it basically the Mk. III looks like a fixture while the 43 looks like Tony is inside.

Back