1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really dig this set :rock

Decided to use the EX head since it adds a new look to my display. ;)

Some quick and dirty pics to help hold you over, hope you enjoy :duff

HT%20AOU%20IM%20Mk%2043%20EX%201_zpsqouktblx.jpg

HT%20AOU%20IM%20Mk%2043%20EX%202_zpsefmshrt8.jpg

96fc82a4-25d7-4455-8675-04375221eb06_zpswpvpa8ty.jpg

Nice pics man.

Yeah....

This set owns! Love the Mark I great little piece. The base is too huge though, rehashed the QS bats and t-800 but the rubble is a nice touch. Yeah this suit is very impressive. Like Remy, I opened it and was giddy. Awesome set.

Agree, the base is awesome, but too big. If you put him in the center, it doesnt leave room for two figures on the side like I wanted.
that's why I'm using the dx12 base for now. But kinda digging it with that base so I may just permanently use it.
And yeah, being giddy is correct. I caught myself like a kid screaming at HT for having those clear plastic wrap all over the figure cause I couldnt wait to get them off.
Had to run to the other room and grab the scissors to get them off quickly. Felt like a kid opening his xmas present. :lol

Quick pic of mine, the pose ill likely stick with (maybe some minor tweaks). Love this guy, neck joint is a huge improvement. Would love to see the mk7 redone with this level of attention

DSC_0345.JPG

Edit: you need the neck excercise anyways, dont *****

Just got my 43 today and noticed that the joint thats responsible for the leg swivel is loose on both legs. Does anybody else have this problem? Noticed that the arms and neck joint aren't so stiff either. Im just wondering if this is common or should i contact sideshow?

Just got my 43 today and noticed that the joint thats responsible for the leg swivel is loose on both legs. Does anybody else have this problem? Noticed that the arms and neck joint aren't so stiff either. Im just wondering if this is common or should i contact sideshow?

Do the wiggle a smidge? Mine are doing that too, no biggie, elbow joints are a bit looser then the 42 but still hold tight so its likely just a tweak to give a little more play in the joints

Edi: is that epyon as in Gundam epyon? :D

Do the wiggle a smidge? Mine are doing that too, no biggie, elbow joints are a bit looser then the 42 but still hold tight so its likely just a tweak to give a little more play in the joints

Edi: is that epyon as in Gundam epyon? :D

Yeah, mine wiggle a little. Its not terrible and after just watching a couple of videos, i think its common. The 42 was a lot sturdier. gundam wing is my favorite gundam series. Use to love watching it on toonami back in the day.

Yeah, mine wiggle a little. Its not terrible and after just watching a couple of videos, i think its common. The 42 was a lot sturdier. gundam wing is my favorite gundam series. Use to love watching it on toonami back in the day.

Awesome man, I was a huge fan of deathscythe and tallgeese 1-3 (love three for the epyon nods)

Back