1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the email that Sideshow is getting this in stock ahead of schedule...by a couple months! Woohoo!

Hello Valued Collector,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Iron Man Mark XLIII Excl!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse beginning in August 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between June and July of 2015.

We appreciate your patience and rest assured that we will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Team

Got the email too.

Looks like we'll have a few Avengers by the time summer ends.

Just got the email that Sideshow is getting this in stock ahead of schedule...by a couple months! Woohoo!

lol, i got that email but i didnt read it well and posted it in the Iron man diecast 3:rotfl I can already imagine the comments.:cuckoo:

I wonder if the email only went to those that PO'd the exclusive. I'm still on the wait list. Either way, this is very good news.

Hello Valued Collector,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Iron Man Mark XLIII Excl!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse beginning in August 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between June and July of 2015.

We appreciate your patience and rest assured that we will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Team

Jesus ******* *****.

I was hoping we would have it before June/July since it's already out in HK, but still good to get the notification

Thats what i was thinking, my last p.o'd Arrived 3ish weeks after it dropped in HK. I think they are just covering there a$* i think it will be sooner.

Got it too. Going to keep mark 1 ultron piece and sell the rest

I was actually thinking of selling the whole thing but the mark 1 is going to make me keep it. I missed out on a loose part on ebay but then again i think he wanted like $200 bucks for it.....but it did sell.

Back