1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They never get his hair 100%. The technoir's long hair was also wrong. Neca actually got it right, on a $15 dollar 7 inch figure :lol

1i3fHYX.jpg
4uBACoX.jpg
AsQZxa9.jpg
VKCDQZd.jpg

MMS136 would probably need less bangs and more combed to the side to be right. Even still, it's one of my favorites.

Running a comb through the headsculpt would really bring the likeness altogether. At least the likeness captures the vicious look he gives Sarah in Tech Noir. Has anyone attempted messing with the hair?

Oh yeah I see it, the binos should have longer tubes and have folding mid section. Why'd they chose a completely different set? It's not even close to the same model.

Its a well known movie mistake, he does use the type of binoculars seen with the Hot Toys figure, but not in that scene.

comm_zpsbf8d9ce4.png

continuity error.

Its a well known movie mistake, he does use the type of binoculars seen with the Hot Toys figure, but not in that scene.

comm_zpsbf8d9ce4.png

Oh wow, never noticed that. I guess we can't fault HT on that then :lol

I think the Binos were getting are a cooler design anyway.

comm_zpsbf8d9ce4.png

continuity error.

It's been so long since I watched the movie that I wasn't aware of that either. Thanks for pointing it out.

It's been so long since I watched the movie that I wasn't aware of that either. Thanks for pointing it out.

I've never owned this film. Not even sure I ever saw it in full.

ive probably watched it 4-5 times in the last month alone
i bought it on blu ray and showed it to my son and it became his favorite, so hes always bugging me to watch it with him
hes a big arnie fan already! loves terminator 1 and 2, predator, running man, and commando

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

Preorder up and orderd!:yess: THE EXCLUSIVE IS THE LOG :lol Ha ha no.

Well this is interesting. I like Commando, but I don't know if I like it enough to want figures from it.
Didn't this win that poll that HT put up a few years ago?
Looks great though.

smh. $249.99 is too much for this kind of figure. At least there's no NRD for buying a single figure...

STOKED! A early holiday gift this release is

Back