1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a film! I love when he picks the phone booth up :lol:lol:lol

Such 80's silliness :lol

No one else but Arnold could of done that in a film.

C5BOepp.gif

And yet some are saying it's Val Kilmer. It seems we are still without a universally pleasing Arnold sculpt. I gather you guys don't make much of even DX13 judging by your wording.

DX13 looks Asian to me :wave

In all seriousness though he's your fav. A-Dev?

DX13 looks Asian to me :wave

In all seriousness though he's your fav. A-Dev?

Well I think it was clearly the best until this figure. This one is IMO on a par with it or maybe slightly better. The face looks pretty similar, the eyes not being PERS makes them look more real (though it was arguably the best ever execution of PERS on the DX13) and the hair is far better. Yulli keeps sculpting (T2) Arnie with what looks almost like a tight afro.

Well I think it was clearly the best until this figure. This one is IMO on a par with it or maybe slightly better. The face looks pretty similar, the eyes not being PERS makes them look more real (though it was arguably the best ever execution of PERS on the DX13) and the hair is far better. Yulli keeps sculpting (T2) Arnie with what looks almost like a tight afro.

Completely agree man. The hair on this one is fantastic. If only they could have done something like this on the T2 Arnies :gah:

I like the hair on this too.

I agree it's probably the best arnie likeness HT have done, but the tech noir captures Arnie better as said character.

I don't think this hair would be bang-on for T2 but it'd certainly be better than DX13's do, which frankly annoys me more and more as time goes on because not only does it not look correct - it doesn't even look 'cool'.

The hair on the BD Tech Noir sculpt wasn't correct, but it at least looked cool. It didn't look like a round, perfectly uniform afro.

And yet some are saying it's Val Kilmer. It seems we are still without a universally pleasing Arnold sculpt. I gather you guys don't make much of even DX13 judging by your wording.

There's no Kilmer. Only Arnold - finally.

Glad I skipped Dutch and all the Terminators.

I don't think this hair would be bang-on for T2 but it'd certainly be better than DX13's do, which frankly annoys me more and more as time goes on because not only does it not look correct - it doesn't even look 'cool'.

The hair on the BD Tech Noir sculpt wasn't correct, but it at least looked cool. It didn't look like a round, perfectly uniform afro.

They never get his hair 100%. The technoir's long hair was also wrong. Neca actually got it right, on a $15 dollar 7 inch figure :lol

With corrected hair, Matrix could be number one for me in terms of Arnie heads. But as a-dev pointed out, he keeps getting mini fros.

Just noticed the binoculars are wrong. Not gonna stop me from buying, but annoying nonetheless. This is the kind of stuff that I didn't like about the first Dutch figure. His rifle and pistol were both inaccurate.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417543202.170539.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417543216.284639.jpg

Oh yeah I see it, the binos should have longer tubes and have folding mid section. Why'd they chose a completely different set? It's not even close to the same model.

Back