1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it`ll be close to, if not more than £220 shipped to the UK that!

Think I`ll put money aside an buy from china instead!

So... No second head sculpt, no diorama base, no led feature, reused body from years ago, no second outfit, reused weaponry = $249.99? I thought I was all in on this figure. Fearful of what the next round of Predators or Aliens will cost...

This one is going on the "maybe" list. I don't have a problem with the price. I wish it was lower of course, but it's pretty much in line with their average pricing these days and he does come with a ton of accessories.

Makes the recent Hot Toys Police Shootout T-800 at $229 look like a huge steal.

C'mon Hot Toys and Sideshow make a regular figure like this (excluding the likes of Hulk, Monger, etc.) at $300, you know you want to! Break the mold.

Pre-ordered without question. It's a HT Schwarzenegger figure that isn't from a Terminator or Predator movie.

I've never owned this film. Not even sure I ever saw it in full.

'Open your mouth again and I'll nail it shut'.

giphy.gif

:wink1:

Last edited:
Will be ordering this tonight when I get home one of my favorite Arnie movies to just think I was making a custom of this .

$250, great price for next year's spook. $75 off! Only $175 now! Such a great deal! It's their new marketing technique.

$250, great price for next year's spook. $75 off! Only $175 now! Such a great deal! It's their new marketing technique.
Lol, that's when I'm going to buy it
Hopefully get free shipping too
So I basically have to make myself think that the release date is Oct 15th

So its Safe to say that this wont be Sold Out? I want to get it but wait for Free Shipping or Double/Triple rewards or % Discount:D
Got BD T-800 for $227.42 ( $20 discount and More Rewards Points)

Also my 1000th Post:yess:

Pretty safe seeing how recent HT trends have been. I'll take the very small risk, aint payin' no darn stinkin' $250 for this.

Just ordered! Used some reward points to get him heaper. Pretty stoked for this release!

I think anyone who pays $250 for this is a fool. That’s right I said it……looking straight into your eyes without blinking. Save your money folks. This figure will be on sale next year. Nobody and I mean nobody needs this figure at $250 that bad!!

Well it is less than BR Joker V2 lol. But man the prices are getting steep. I may burn some reward points that I have, but I am holding off until closer to release date....

I think anyone who pays $250 for this is a fool. That’s right I said it……looking straight into your eyes without blinking. Save your money folks. This figure will be on sale next year. Nobody and I mean nobody needs this figure at $250 that bad!!

Easy pass. Will pick it up next year at Spook or BF sale.

Back