1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

Weird choice...

The movie was passable, the figure is awesome, but I'd be surprised if it's a huge seller.

Commando is quite possibly the greatest movie ever made.

Looks great. Very cool that HT is doing more stuff like this. I guess we should all enjoy it while we can. More Batman movies, Avengers 2 and Captain America: Civil War aren't far off, and we all know what that means.

Body's not as big as it could be, but it's not surprising since it needs to accommodate a kitted-up tactical vest. Not the biggest fan of that headsculpt either. Will wait and see.

I think the proportions are good, but I'm not so sure about the length of the neck. They don't have a good, straight on shot of it with the shirt off for me to really judge though.

I'm surprised at the mixed response to the headsculpt I have to say. I thought I'd be one of very few who'd be seeing anything off about it. In fact some people seem to be less impressed by it than me.

So happy we are getting this one!:yess: I Almost started kitbashing one but HOPE , HOPED we would see it and he's HERE ! OH YEA! A EPIC RELEASE....:yess::blissy

I'm surprised at the mixed response to the headsculpt I have to say. I thought I'd be one of very few who'd be seeing anything off about it. In fact some people seem to be less impressed by it than me.

Well I've been looking at it on my phone at work all morning and it looks pretty damn good, but I'll get a better look when I get home. All I know right now is I'm on cloud 9 with this release, this is my most wanted figure ever, so happy:)

Also - why no M60? Love that gun!

attachment.php

Maybe HT is saving that look for this guy.

VzTF14e.gif

I couldn`t give 2 hoots about the finer details - Its Arnold and that's enough for me. Hot toys could do a figure of him in a bath robe and I`d buy it!

What to do, what to do? Do I really need a John Matrix in my collection? :slap

For $150 maybe. But not for the $240 price point for today figures. People are starting to realize that many of the (non demand) releases can be picked up on sale down the road (this included) for reduced prices with additional incentives. Im putting this one down as “Barney Ross”. Great figure but it will be around for a long time.

Bottom line great looking figure but not needed in my display cabinet!!

Man so glad this dropped :rock

Likeness is better than most attempts but HT but it's still lacking. It's definitely too wide. Arnie has a pretty thin and long head

I really do think hot toys need developed new body for several special character instead keep using same body TTM or modified TTM body. Last wolverine already suffers so much from hot toys recycle policy

I'm actually not too crazy about the head sculpt. The expression looks blank, it''s too wide and maybe a tad undersized. Maybe the final will be tweaked. Body also looks on the smallish side IMO. The outfit and accessories look fantastic though. I've only seen about 20 minutes of the movie. I'll probably pick this up at some point but HT Star Wars, Avengers and Batman v. Superman will likely keep it on the back burner.

Man so glad this dropped :rock

Likeness is better than most attempts but HT but it's still lacking. It's definitely too wide. Arnie has a pretty thin and long head

Problems aside, I'm still ecstatic about it :duff

I really do think hot toys need developed new body for several special character instead keep using same body TTM or modified TTM body. Last wolverine already suffers so much from hot toys recycle policy

You're preaching to the choir. Jackman was way more built than the TTM19 body. HT loves cutting corners.

I think if they made the head smaller he'd look 9ft tall. Head's fine, but the body could use more mass.

Yeah. I was actually trying being sarcastic, but I guess I wasn't obvious enough. I've noticed that it as recent trend to point out that the heads on HT figures are "too big" when they actually aren't.

Back