1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine

Nope. This one is a big 'no go'. That price is beyond ridiculous.

I hate to say this but it made the bank robber 2.0 looks like a steal for its price.

Im sure Ill be able to get it cheaper when its released. I still have it on preorder at BBTS but since this is no IM it'll be readily available after release.

Wow the price of this is way steep and I'm not usually one to complain about pricing. It comes with nothing besides hands and a base and not even a special base since they aren't showing it probably just the standard oval with nameplate and cradle. The only thing I can think of that's making this so high is that interview with Howard a while back stating that it was hard for them to license likeness rights for the Fox owned Marvel films and that they had to go through each actor individually. Maybe doing it that way they weren't able to negotiate as good of a deal with Jackman to use his likeness.

I'm really torn on this because I was really excited to see it last night but that price just takes all the wind out of my sails. Sideshow has to know this is likely to sit at this price too. The last couple of Wolverine figures have been slow movers and they're discounting the version fromThe Wolverine to get rid of it. I'm either waiting on a coupon if I order at all or just passing until its marked down.

Have to say, that is an awesome sculpt. Would be surprised if we see anything more from this line, though. Still, best Wolverine so far, IMO.

Ordered! Finaly a decent wolverine i can display ,hope we get a 70's version and hope they milk this line with 2 pack's of magneto n Charles and make a Bishop n quicksilver , storm......

$250 plus shipping = $270 from SSC :rotfl

Where's all the people saying there's no way this would be $250? :pfft:

$270 for a pair of extra hands?!

These price's are strait up iron man price's better start making diecast claws hot toy's. There's no way price' have inflated this much and this should be 180 at best bare bones release. These price's are scary considering looking forward to all the hot toys star wars release's and future line's. It's getting too pricey hot toys better dial back your cost's before you price us ALL out.

These price's are strait up iron man price's better start making diecast claws hot toy's. There's no way price' have inflated this much and this should be 180 at best bare bones release. These price's are scary considering looking forward to all the hot toys star wars release's and future line's. It's getting too pricey hot toys better dial back your cost's before you price us ALL out.

times change dude.... these will be $500 in 2-3 years

I hope no one buys this now at that price point. Maybe it will teach them to not price so high. Does this even come with a stand? Seems like a very bare bones figure.
Unfortunately, this is not a cheap hobby. Is the price high for what we are getting? Absolutely. Bespin Luke was 300.00 if I remember correctly and we got two full figures, two stands, one diorama and a bunch of accessories.

However, this is Wolverine from Days of Future Past. Great looking figure from a great X-Men. And when has any figure not come with a stand? There are no real accessories to give either.

It is too bad that we didn't get both future and past Wolverine for like 300, but that's life. Hopefully he will come later with a few more from this line. I don't own a Wolverine so I'm buying.

You can think of it this way: if you commissioned this piece from head to toe it would cost you in the ballpark of $1,000.

Feel better? :D

I’m way too Xcited (see what I did there :naughty) for this figure, I’ve already forgotten about the price.

Ordered! Finaly a decent wolverine i can display ,hope we get a 70's version and hope they milk this line with 2 pack's of magneto n Charles and make a Bishop n quicksilver , storm......

:lecture This. I'll take Blink, please......

image.jpg image.jpg

Not surprised by the price. Really tempted, but I'll shop around first.

There's no way this figure worths $250. Those guys at HT are taking advantage of their loyal customers. What a shame.

There's no way this figure worths $250. Those guys at HT are taking advantage of their loyal customers. What a shame.

Agreed. I placed an order for now, but will probably cancel on general principal.

Back