1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its insulting that they can make the whole avengers team but we only get wolverine.

This line had so much potential. There were so many great characters in this movie, and we're never going to get figures of them. I guarantee that Fass Magneto would have been an instant sell out.

According to HT it's all about likeness approvals from the actors or something. Which I guess they have only gotten from Hugh Jackman. I'm sure someone else knows the full story.

I was really hoping this time around we'd get:
Colossus
Iceman
Mystique
Kitty
Storm
Xavier
Beast
Quicksilver
Magneto
Really any of the other characters would have been a home run in my book.

I was really hoping this time around we'd get:
Colossus
Iceman
Mystique
Kitty
Storm
Xavier
Beast
Quicksilver
Magneto
Really any of the other characters would have been a home run in my book.

I would have liked to see Quicksilver as well. He was so awesome in DOFP. I'm sure that Marvel wouldn't like two different Quicksilver figures, though.

its insulting that they can make the whole avengers team but we only get wolverine.

:exactly:

Especially since characters who may be forgettable or poorly received like Scarlet Witch for example have a guaranteed figure in place long before the movie even releases, before the movie even is viewed as good or bad.

I would have liked to see Quicksilver as well. He was so awesome in DOFP. I'm sure that Marvel wouldn't like two different Quicksilver figures, though.

And given the breakout scene stealer he was its more than likely he will in the end be a bigger hit than AOU Quicksilver, yet the latter has a figure secured already.

Same with Ant-Man. He'll get a figure even if the movie is a flop or panned as its all organised long before the movie releases but others have to wait on the reception of the movie and even if that movie is a runaway hit like X-Men Days of Future Past there's no guarantee

Last edited:
Already AoU Quicksilver is forgettable to me. I'm looking forward to every aspect of the movie except for the twins.

Quicksilver in DOFP was awesome and yet a figure of him will never see the light if day. As others have said Fassbender Magneto has no figure and yet Aaron Johnson has a guaranteed fig.

This is the problem when the actor likenesses are not part of the licensing agreement.

Jackman seems to be the easiest actor of all of them to agree to his likeness being used.

Imagine if The Avengers didn't have this agreement? I very much doubt we would get Black Widow figures because I don't think ScarJo would agree to the deal.

Already AoU Quicksilver is forgettable to me. I'm looking forward to every aspect of the movie except for the twins.

Quicksilver in DOFP was awesome and yet a figure of him will never see the light if day. As others have said Fassbender Magneto has no figure and yet Aaron Johnson has a guaranteed fig.
He was awesome in DOFP. I don't see this actor being as good.

yeah that aaron johnson guy hasnt really done anything worthwhile, not sure why he was chosen for the role. Its weird that both he and olsen were siblings in godzilla and now avengers. :dunno

yeah that aaron johnson guy hasnt really done anything worthwhile, not sure why he was chosen for the role. Its weird that both he and olsen were siblings in godzilla and now avengers. :dunno

They were actually married in Godzilla which makes it weirder:wink1:

Oh my bad sorry i didnt actually watch it :slap

Funny how that works. I'm still amazed by this type of thing. Lol

I was at the store two days ago and this guy is chatting with the cashier and they had a radio station playing in the store. And on it the super bowl and "that" play at the end came up. And this guy starts going off on how he can't believe the Seahawks didn't give it Marshawn and how stupid the coach is for not running it on third down from the 2..which isn't what actually happened. And the cashiers like, well it was more like the 1/2 yard line and 2nd down. The guy/kid (I think he was 19 or 20 maybe) then says oh, yeah even worse. Then says, well I didn't actually watch the game but I heard about it on Twitter. Lol I don't get critiquing and criticism for something you have not even seen. There was a discussion about Captain America in the DC section, about how the character is to patriotic and dumb and to pro government, which given civil war and winter soldier I find funny. And the person that made the comments then went on to say he had never read any comic with Cap or seen the movies or anything and really had no idea about the character short of how he looks. Again, why? I don't get it.

Back