1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Stormtroopers were just released today, so I wouldn't expect pics of this for maybe 2 weeks if it's indeed coming soon.

If you have more then one flex payment before release date, which most obviously do, they will work with you to adjust any dates if you want. But they will allow you to keep the same number of payments.

You should check the onesixkit 70s get up they're selling, it looked pretty good.

The dock thing is going to be a killer, Starlord, Gamora, Stormtroopers, and Wolverine.

The Stormtroopers were just released today, so I wouldn't expect pics of this for maybe 2 weeks if it's indeed coming soon.

some pictures from the HK toy forum:
104247bvk04yzmdrz0vmmm.jpg
104255pmzwf7nine0wm0nw.jpg
104301omblrr26h5hu2r2z.jpg
104306ei2awzij5zt2qbob.jpg
104311wlpahw584lpfjofa.jpg
104312rvy63yqqs6svsu3m.jpg
104314f8hbhbz80kplknkk.jpg

Just got an email from Sideshow- DOFP Wolverine is slated for early release.

Sorry if posted already but I fell out of checking the boards lol

I just got the reply from my inquiry about the early release email from yesterday. They stated that the "February 2015" release mentioned in the email was a mistake and it was meant to say "August 2015"... Not a big deal, just an update.

I just got the reply from my inquiry about the early release email from yesterday. They stated that the "February 2015" release mentioned in the email was a mistake and it was meant to say "August 2015"... Not a big deal, just an update.

I got that too...... :gah: now its even more confusing :monkey3

Hello Valued Collector,

I am sending you an update regarding the Wolverine Days of Future Past 1:6 figure from Hot Toys. Yesterday an e-mail was sent stating that the item was going to begin shipping between March and April 2015. Please know that in that e-mail it also stated that the original ship date was going to be February 2015. This was an error, the original ship date was going to be August of 2015. What this means is that this item will be arriving to us earlier than expected. I do apologize for any confusion this may have caused but if there are any additional questions please do not hesitate to let us know.

We thank you for your continued interest in our products.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

2630 Conejo Spectrum Street

Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

Back