1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some nitpicks: The instructions warn not to leave his goggles on for extended periods of time because of possible paint damage . . . hmmm, how about no? How about doing a little materials science?

This is a legitimate issue. Reports of the paint on sun glasses from figures like Blade or Terminator staining the head sculpt around the nose bridge where it touches the sculpt. usually just put tape on the glasses where theres physical contact with the sculpt

Ditto on the processing email! Can't wait! My HT CA:WS collection will be complete! Just received the Stealth Cap / Steve Rogers set (and it's great!)

Really looking forward to this one...should be cool! It'll be at least another week for me so you lucky folks getting him earlier in the week please be sure and post pics!

I too received the processing email! Can't wait to stand this guy next to the stealth suit cap! I still need to get the Winter Soldier to complete my set up.

Didn't scare me - placed my order today. Figure looks so awesome that makes me want to watch the movie again.

LOL me too.....WAITLISTED, WHAT???? hahahaha

I could see this one turning out like Hawkeye....not a lot of POs but then the in hand pics start to fly and everyone wants it.

I am going to wait for my payments... don't need to rush anything with all the stuff I'm receiving in the coming months!!

Just talked to Elisse. No early processing yet. They are only getting a partial shipment so I have to keep waiting and they'll email me when it's available. Which I guess is ok since I just ordered another PF last night :)

Really excited to get him. I'm not rushing for him because I have others to get. I'll let the flex payments happen as scheduled and be happy when he comes around Easter.

Got the Falcon today from my local seller!

Great looking figure, loving the outfit and headsculpt.
Sadly a lack of more freedom of the wings, gives me limited options of posing.

Took a couple of shots, but find it very hard to photograph due to its big size.

Overall very glad to own this one next to my Winter Soldier and Golden Age Cap.

Back