1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great comparisons. Thanks. I just canceled my Ex., because I don't think the extras are worth the extra scratch, so hopefully someone here got the conversion! I'll pick up the regular at a discount at some point.

Thanks Kara, glad you found it useful:)

Yeah the Exclusive is nothing to sweat, not like an extra head sculpt, not likely anyone will use the little canister on display.

Man I wish it would ship on Wednesday so that it would deliver to my house on Friday, but now I have to wait until Monday. :impatient:

Only a little longer :impatient: Congrat's on ALL gettin him shipped tommorow hopefully. Cant wait til next week , been waiting a few years to catch this red n blue spider.

Congrats to all the people who will get there figure from Sideshow. Unfortunately, i need to cancel my Exclusive preorder. With all the spook events and upcoming ones. Hopefully, i'll be able to just get the regular TAS2 on discount. congrats to the person who's waitlists will convert. =)

I got a notice telling me to have my funds ready today, is that the notice YA speaking off?...I didn't get a shipping notice or anything else...

Yeah there charging for the ex today, mine likely won't ship right away due to the pack out, that usually takes a few extra days from my experience.

anyone else having them ship today contemplating having SS open them and verify there aint no black shiz on their figure???

from what i understand... if you get it and it has damage like that, you have to pay to ship it back out of your own pocket... and seems from the several reviews that this figure is prone to it.

Back