1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at the waist on this figure it kind of looks like the navel area on a woman that's been pregnant. A pouch if you will.

Someone check Spider-"Man" for epidural needle scars, this ***** had a baby.

Last edited:
I can just see Spider-Man biting his lip in some of those poses. It doesn't really help that the figure sort of looks effeminate.

Guyver, give you Spidey Black Widow's bewbs and donk and you got yourself a mean looking Spider-Girl. Maybe that's why Hot Toys threw in the scarf and beanie, those rascals.

You're kidding right..Garfield IMO screams effeminate, especially in a lot of scenes in the film, In person IMO HT got it right with this

The improvements and pics of this guy made me do a complete 180°. Usually my formula for collecting is: connection to source material > figure cool factor. I rather have a 6/10 fig from a flick that I love than a perfect 10 fig from a title that I don't give a crap about, but this is one of the very rare times that doesn't apply. Don't like the ASM franchise much, love this fig. Glad my WL for the EX converted

Now I just hope that I don't get one with smudges

I'm actually surprised nobody has modded a Spidey with a female HT body and BW sculpt.

2.gif

Hey, he's not the first guy to get sticky hands after using the web.
fbb411dde88b16e78bb016fd848993b3.jpg

When is this starting to ship for SSC? That's around the same time it arrives in the local stores here. Might go and check it out. Not sure if I'll pick him up yet. Might wait a few weeks to see if his value would go down. So far the only piece that has had their value go up is Mk 42 here.

fbb411dde88b16e78bb016fd848993b3.jpg

When is this starting to ship for SSC? That's around the same time it arrives in the local stores here. Might go and check it out. Not sure if I'll pick him up yet. Might wait a few weeks to see if his value would go down. So far the only piece that has had their value go up is Mk 42 here.

Spidey went up for sale in HK on Sept. 26, so add six, seven weeks.

Back