1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Item shipppppping soooooooooooon..........

unikitty_2_by_gabplaza-d78e0ne.jpg

I haven't had same day shipping in a long time... I think the first time I noticed the delay was around the time that IG-88 shipped. I think that was a 5 day difference between when I was charged and when he shipped.

Well....I guess I've just been "lucky" up to now. This is the first one where I am still sitting at "Item Shipping Soon". If that's they way it is, then that's the way it is.

I deal with a lot of shipping/orders where I work and there's just no way our main client company would tolerate us charging customers and sitting on orders for 3-5 days before actually shipping. We'd lose the client and be out of work. Guess it's different out west.... :)

Hmm, I got the notice that said they will charge on 8/6, but I haven't received the email saying they've charged me yet. The order status says item shipping soon. Maybe it takes longer because I requested pack out?

Hmm, I got the notice that said they will charge on 8/6, but I haven't received the email saying they've charged me yet. The order status says item shipping soon. Maybe it takes longer because I requested pack out?

Mine hasn't shipped yet either and I don't have the pack out. I'm hoping it goes out today but I'm doubtful that it will

Back