1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Wow, I can't believe it! My IP was supposed to be ready for pickup this afternoon but an update of status shows it's been sitting in IL for three days and just received a departure scan; Monday is the new date...dang. :slap

Wow, I can't believe it! My IP was supposed to be ready for pickup this afternoon but an update of status shows it's been sitting in IL for three days and just received a departure scan; Monday is the new date...dang. :slap

Lame! I expect pics when you finally get him!

My main hang up is dropping around $300 for patriot with all of the age of ultron and Star Wars stuff coming up... I've been waiting to see what the next couple of reveals are gonna be before I decide. By then patriot will probably be sold out everywhere :/

It's a great figure if you ask me. The only armored I have are this one and the Mark XLII and they make a great pair.

Im on the look out for a 42, need him by my Patriot. I wasn't find of the 42's colour scheme but it's growin on me now.

Im on the look out for a 42, need him by my Patriot. I wasn't find of the 42's colour scheme but it's growin on me now.

Yeah, I was the same about the Mark 42 armor, really didn't like it but now it's grown on me and is one of my favourites. I'm looking to get an IP soon but have skipped the 42 as the more natural wear of the Mark 43 has sold it for me. The only problem I foresee now is if they release a War Machine 2.0 version 2.0 i.e. a full 1/6 figure of the recently revealed busts from AoU. The War Machine will go better with the Mark 43 than the IP. Decisions, decisions. Great pics by the way Yoshi.

This figure is beyond awesome. Only owning mk1 WarMachine and this from the IronMan line, I can't wait to get my first Iron Man figure.

image.jpg

Back