1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, I received a IP.
I really like diecast figure!

Last edited:
1st flex today i had to cancel this a couple times so glad was able to catch him when was on sale. He is back in stock with no deposit needed cant wait to add him to the collection.

Hasbro's Hulkbuster, it looks cool & I suppose as it's a proper toy, if your going to sound like a father..., at least we're in the realms of kids toys rather than the more expensive collectibles. lol ;)

Oh, that thing? I'm sure Hasbro will make one and only one. Forget what I said. You guys will just have to fight over it. Two men enter, one man leaves! Who wants it more?! :mwaha

thunderdome.jpeg

Oh, that thing? I'm sure Hasbro will make one and only one. Forget what I said. You guys will just have to fight over it. Two men enter, one man leaves! Who wants it more?! :mwaha

Hmmm..., sounds like it'd be more than 2 people wanting it really then if there's only one, I can see a linch mob forming to take care of the winner. lol ;)

I have had this guy for awhile now. Just had the camera out and wanted to share mine. One of my favorite IM designs.

Anybody else got that sweet deal from Ebay today...$100 shipped, deal of the year managed to snag 1 for myself..super lucky!

Well the guy did have 100% feedback and had 10 in stock, also already sent me a tracking number...didn't last but of couple hours

I've just seen it, there are 8 left. The seller has 100% but only from 4 ratings, just seems too cheap to be true.

Just seen another thread on here, there is loads popping up...looks like some kind of scam.

Dang it, was just notified that the transaction was bad...good thing that I paid with paypal and used ebay as the transaction its just a pain to get the money back..oh well

Back