1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics all round , :clap good to see these inhand pics best Ironman fig made by HT,s . The body proportion is bulky and about just right. I still not place
Him in the stand , the stand footing does restrict any posing , static pose only with both toes pointing forward too static ,hall of armour look only there .which is a shame. Great fig for doing
These steal blue posies :lol with all the little twisting and bending in the articulation.

All I can say is wow. This is the finest 1:6 scale figure I own. I think it even tops the Tamashii C-3PO. The articulation is unbelievable in this figure, way more than I thought.

If you are on the fence about picking this guy up, get off the fence and buy him already! :)

Thats the pose I would do, its simple and effective, I also do not like the base it comes with

I'll take that a a compliment. :)

I love these figures but really suck at posing them so I have to stay with the simple ones.

When I got my WM M2 I was very disappointed that the base was so limiting for displaying the figure so I built oval bases to give a look continuity.

Wow bro, super sharp display!!! :rock

There's only one issue with mine. He has a loose ankle joint on his left foot, that makes me nervous about posing him without his stand.

The best fig you own? That's high praise! I can't wait to see this guy in hand

Yikes on the ankle. Sorry to hear that. I hope that it's not something that will be common

Alright, question for those who have this guy in hand- the both faceplates on mine will not stay up in the middle of the helmet, it slouches off to one side or the other and its low enough you can barely see the face, and it wont stick any higher. On my Mark II AU it has a similar system and it magnets in a correct looking spot easily. Should this one be doing the same? I suspect the magnets in the head are upside down..

Z3W3gRE.jpg

MgiMMTV.jpg

nVg31l5.jpg

Just to be sure, I noticed the batteries are in a case in the bottom tray. There are no batteries that have to be removed, right?

Alright, question for those who have this guy in hand- the both faceplates on mine will not stay up in the middle of the helmet, it slouches off to one side or the other and its low enough you can barely see the face, and it wont stick any higher. On my Mark II AU it has a similar system and it magnets in a correct looking spot easily. Should this one be doing the same? I suspect the magnets in the head are upside down..

Z3W3gRE.jpg

MgiMMTV.jpg

nVg31l5.jpg

Mine does that as well. It just took a little fidgeting and now it looks fine

Iron Patriot 1.jpg

Z3W3gRE.jpg

MgiMMTV.jpg

nVg31l5.jpg

You have to be using the "opened" faceplate, in the pics you have the "closed" one on. Mine took fidgeting as well but I was able to get it up.

After getting the diecast WM and now the IP and will certainly be picking up what ever comes out in diecast.
These figures are astonishing to look at and the articulation is great. I figured being diecast they would suffer in the articulation department, glad I was wrong.
Any Ironman fan needs to pick these up.
Kinda cool to have an Ironman that is actually metal. Great pics and poses everyone, keep em coming!!

You have to be using the "opened" faceplate, in the pics you have the "closed" one on. Mine took fidgeting as well but I was able to get it up.

I tried both. The "opened" one works, or should say doesn't work, the same way- its definitely being repelled by the magnets.

R5DDHeL.jpg

B6ntpsB.jpg

This is as high as it will go before the magnets will push or launch the faceplate off
b1wPYTb.jpg

^^^ Is that the case w/ all the face plates? I wanted to display mine w/ Rhodey head since my WM Mk1 has the armored helmet on. Getting mine tomorrow, can't wait! :yess:

Back